What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TNFR S Travis Talianko (COLORADO)

Any help is good help! Welcome to the Black and Gold !!!!!!!

I agree. The fact that he played 1 full season (True Frosh) under this staff and they thought enough of him to put him on scholarship tells me that he's a solid player. Maybe even another under-the-radar more-than-solid player.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed the similarities between Parcells and MikeMac in terms of each having a type of player and hoarding them. I love WOs who have some talent and grit.

I agree. The fact that he played 1 full season (True Frosh) under this staff and they thought enough of him to put him on scholarship tells me that he's a solid player. Maybe even another under-the-radar more-than-solid player.

Ya I agree here. We need Safeties and it's a huge plus he can play this year

Cool cool, so will he count against last year?
He would be included as an "initial counter" in the class of 2014, as that is when he would first receive financial aid. We signed 23 and are gray shirting two, so we got plenty of room under the 25 per class limit. Assuming that was the question!

He would be included as an "initial counter" in the class of 2014, as that is when he would first receive financial aid. We signed 23 and are gray shirting two, so we got plenty of room under the 25 per class limit. Assuming that was the question!
Yeah more or less lol.

Yeah more or less lol.

Basically, you always back guys into previous classes if the NCAA guideline will allow you to do so.

But it's highly unlikely that CU will be able to take a full class of 25 in 2015 anyway. We only have 17 seniors.

Basically, you always back guys into previous classes if the NCAA guideline will allow you to do so.

But it's highly unlikely that CU will be able to take a full class of 25 in 2015 anyway. We only have 17 seniors.

There certainly has not been much attrition, which is a nice change overall; but means we are looking at a smaller class of recruits. I'm sure MM will get this balanced out a bit moving forward.

There certainly has not been much attrition, which is a nice change overall; but means we are looking at a smaller class of recruits. I'm sure MM will get this balanced out a bit moving forward.

Yeah. We have a pretty large sophomore class coming up. But our junior class is as small as our senior class, so there's no reason to worry about the single year 25 limit right now.

We actually have had attrition, but HCMM has filled in with a number of transfers and late signees.

I'm not, just asking a question on a topic that was started earlier in the thread, although this would probably be better suited in it's own thread. The fact that MM has cut back on attrition drastically while bringing in former recruits speaks a lot about MM.

You should go re-read the statement you're questioning. Buffherd is just stating a fact, not saying it's bad.

Back