What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Chance Waz (Verbal to Baylor)

Please, for the love of God, stop with this college town talk. Chance Waz does not give a **** about hiking the flatirons or snowboarding at Eldora. He's a college football player, he's not looking to buy property.

Picked up a Baylor offer, to go with the Utah and Nebraska offers. Baylor must think their defense was too fast this year, and they need to slow it down a little.

Well, to be fair, with a Baylor and NU offer, if CU offered NOW we would be excited about him picking us.

Has officially flipped his commitment to Baylor. Those Fuskers are fuming.... They only had him for a week!

instagram
Those "Fuskers" are not fuming. Don't know were your are getting that information. The Nebraska coaching staff knew Waz flipping to Baylor was a distinct possibility when he made a verbal to Nebraska. Must be about the shortest commit in history. Good Luck to him if that's what the kid wants to do.

Those "Fuskers" are not fuming. Don't know were your are getting that information. The Nebraska coaching staff knew Waz flipping to Baylor was a distinct possibility when he made a verbal to Nebraska. Must be about the shortest commit in history. Good Luck to him if that's what the kid wants to do.

It sounds like you're fuming to me.

And wasn't Alex Lewis' commitment shorter?

So he took his OV to Lincoln and immediately punched his ticket for Waco? Makes sense.

So he took his OV to Lincoln and immediately punched his ticket for Waco? Makes sense.

At least in Lincoln they don't have to worry about guys visiting just to get a trip to someplace nice like Hawaii and SDSU get. Nobody goes to Lincoln just because they want to see Nebraska in December.

At least in Lincoln they don't have to worry about guys visiting just to get a trip to someplace nice like Hawaii and SDSU get. Nobody goes to Lincoln just because they want to see Nebraska in December.
I heard he hit campus in Lincoln and said: "I am here for the slumpbuster".

Let's see... Pac12 to Big10 to Big12 to... Watch him parlay this into a SEC commitment.

Boulder->Lincoln->Waco? I would love to talk to him about going from heaven to purgatory to hell. Only Dante has a better story.

Back