What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX ATH Keyon Dilosa (Verbal to Missouri)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Round Rock H.S. (Round Rock, TX)

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 194
40: 4.56
Shuttle: 4.03
Vertical: 39.3"

Rivals rating: 2*-5.3rr; unranked ATH
Scout rating: 3*; #123 WR
ESPN rating: unranked WR
247s rating: unranked ATH

Reported Offers: New Mexico, Texas Tech

Last edited:
I thought he looked good as a WR on his highlights, but doesn't seem to get the ball thrown his way much. Bad QB play maybe?

Either way, I think this is the kind of WR we should be targeting this cycle. Someone that has a ton of potential to be a #1 wideout down the road. We don't really have many that have his size and speed combination.

I agree. We need 1 WR this cycle and he needs to have NFL measureables. If we strike out and miss then I am fine with taking some sort of shifty slot guy. I just feel like we already have a good #2 in Spruce and shifty/slot guy in G.Thomas. We need another P.Rich who can put pressure on the defense.

I agree. We need 1 WR this cycle and he needs to have NFL measureables. If we strike out and miss then I am fine with taking some sort of shifty slot guy. I just feel like we already have a good #2 in Spruce and shifty/slot guy in G.Thomas. We need another P.Rich who can put pressure on the defense.

Does have good measurables but not sure I would say he can pressure the D the way a healthy PRich can-PRich has another gear that can put fear into a corner playing man to man-making him play far off the ball (i.e. kind of like how our corners played all season :(.

Back