What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX DT DeShawn Washington (Verbal to Texas A&M)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

1146500.jpg

Nederland H.S. (Nederland, TX)

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 275
40:

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #3 DT (#82 overal)
Scout rating: 4*; #9 DT
ESPN rating: 4*-82 grade; #16 DT
247s rating: 3*-88 rating; #33 DT

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Baylor, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Tulsa

I only watched the first play. It was all it took for me to love him. Do we have a shot? I sure hope so.

I only watched the first play. It was all it took for me to love him. Do we have a shot? I sure hope so.

Yeah. He blew that dude up. Pretty much all I needed to see, too. Be hard to flip a Texas kid off of aTm, but at least we've got our hat in the ring.

Back