What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX LB Kolin Hill (Verbal to Notre Dame)

Kaleb. Sorry. Just wondering why Notre Dame and Texas are so high on one but not the other. They don't appear much different to me in project-able body type and position.

I personally thought this guy (assuming he's the bigger one) was quite a bit bigger and even more explosive. The smaller one definitely seems destined for LB duty and even at that might be a little small for the position. Smaller one looked solid though, can't say I'd be upset to get both of them.

A couple things. One of them tweeted about how cold it was in Colorado and that he was happy to be home. Maybe no need to read more into that.

But another interesting note from a post by Adam on these guys:
The Hill twins will also host a number of in-home visits before the dead period begins on Dec. 16. Special teams coordinator Toby Neinas is responsible for their recruitment from the Buffs' staff.

Many of us have been plenty critical of Neinas. Be interesting to see if he can bring these guys home assuming we really want them both. They really want to play together and at the moment our only real competition for them both is Boise which is coach less at the moment.

Let's go coach Neinas. Lock up the Hill brothers.
I questioned his addition to the staff, thinking there were more established recruiters we could have brought in making Neinas is a question mark. This would be a great way to answer his critics.
The Hill brothers both would be great to have rushing the QBs.

We should still offer his bro so that when he transfers from ND, he'll want to come here. Plus, his bro could remind him, often, what a big mistake he made. :wink2:

Playing as a true frosh for Notre Dame. They said he is one of their best edge rushers. Would have been nice.

From phone

This would have been his true soph season, so he has a redshirt available and would be a soph in 2016.

Seems to have some good pass rush skills from the OLB spot.

This would have been his true soph season, so he has a redshirt available and would be a soph in 2016.

Seems to have some good pass rush skills from the OLB spot.

Maybe he would be interested if there was a team with a DC that was a former NFL LB coach for a team that went to three straight conference title games...

Back