What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 TX RB Vic Enwere (Verbal to Cal)

Don't know why, but I get the feeling that as this thing drags on, we have less and less of a shot here. Hope I'm wrong, because I really like this kid as a prospect.

I definitely worry about a TCU offer here. Not sure he'd commit on the spot, but he definitely seems to like them a lot.

I know he likes Vanderbilt, but he may want to take a look at their RB depth chart with the freshmen they have coming in this year. That's the one position where Vandy is absolutely loaded with young talent.

I know he likes Vanderbilt, but he may want to take a look at their RB depth chart with the freshmen they have coming in this year. That's the one position where Vandy is absolutely loaded with young talent.
Not to mention sophomore Kimbrow

'14 TX RB Vic Enwere

Please Based god... Give us a legit commit.

Anyone know who his recruiter is? Obviously his commitment would be huge for us. Regardless, I'm glad to see us make his final list. That just proves to me that with a little momentum in season, this staff will be able to recruit us a long awaited top 25 class.

Can we buy Nik a bus ticker or a gift certificate to someplace with no internet.

This would be a significant get so we need him off-line.

Is this thing going to be televised with hats on the table? We've only won a few of those contests and our biggest win was one of our biggest busts... *cough cough* darrell scott *cough cough*...

Come to Boulder Vic!!

Re: '14 TX RB Vic Enwere

Can we buy Nik a bus ticker or a gift certificate to someplace with no internet.

This would be a significant get so we need him off-line.

We already kicked him out of the band and got him the one way bus ticket to San Diego.

Can't say I'm feeling confident with him deciding without visiting us yet.

We need this one football gods. Let us have it.

How often are these guys right?

The Crystal Ball

• 5_4582.gif
    100%
Poll Results:

Back