What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 UT TE Dalton Schultz (Verbal to Stanford)

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

973138.jpg

Bingham HS (South Jordan, UT)

Ht: 6-foot-5
Wt: 215 lbs
40: 4.86 secs

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #3 TE (#122 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #1 TE
ESPN rating: 4*-83; #1 TE-Y (#104 overall)
247s rating: 4*-93 rating; #4 TE (#195 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Cal, Florida, Hawaii, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon State, Stanford, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Utah, Utah State, Vanderbilt, Washington, Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Gorney ‏ @adamgorney
#Colorado is the newest offer for 2014 tight end Dalton Schultz out of South Jordan (Utah) Bingham.

[video=youtube;ow3gtAHbgD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3gtAHbgD4[/video]

[h=1]Two Grizzlies help Team Utah win prestigious 7-on-7 passing league tournament[/h]By Wade Denniston

Team Utah has always been close to breaking through at the New Level Athletics 7-on-7 tournament in Las Vegas.

However, winning the championship has always eluded them.

Not this year.

Led by Bingham head football coach Dave Peck, Team Utah finally broke through and won the prestigious passing league tournament, which concluded March 25 at UNLV.

oining Lloyd on Team Utah’s championship team were Northridge running back David Adams, East wide receiver John Fakahafua, Layton running back Tyler Fox, Alta wide receiver Harrison Handley, Timpview wide receiver Dax Raymond, Bingham tight end Dalton Schultz, Lone Peak wide receiver Talon Shumway and Bingham wide receiver Hayden Weichers.

http://news.hjnews.com/sports/article_30c492d4-7d34-11e1-80ee-001a4bcf887a.html

http://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1448672

"Oklahoma has been talking to me a lot. We talk a lot over Facebook. I called him (Kittle) up one day and we were just kind of talking to each other. And then he (Kittle) called my high school coach and he put me on the phone and he (Kittle) talked to me about how they were going to offer me.

Schultz says that he is looking to play for a strong football program that looks to be on the rise and is a contender.

I'd say we have no chance.

Back