What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA ATH Donzale Roddie (Verbal to Boise State)

I know how ridiculous my post sounds. It sounds like I'm hedging and making excuses in case BSU ends up losing out on Roddie to you guys or Utah. But I am being honest that Harsin's "Go Broncos" tweets whenever there's a new commit (and only then) have been clockwork. It's kind of one of his things.

Not knowing who those guys are is both amusing, fun, and frustrating all at the same time.

Back when all schools were after Roddie heavy, he was a Colorado lean. A HEAVY Colorado lean. Got no clue where he's at with his recruitment now with the unknown variables of his academic status, which school has or has not backed off, or whatever.

I guess this is part of what makes the process fun for those of us anal enough to actually follow college recruiting.

I don't think any Colorado fan thinks recruiting is 'fun' in any way, shape or form right now.

Disappointing to lose a kid to Boise. I hope we get good again soon. I think we are on the right track.

Someone had been saying Adam M had confirmed CU wasn't an option for Roddie because of the academics. AM didn't know why he kept including CU on his tweets.

Someone had been saying Adam M had confirmed CU wasn't an option for Roddie because of the academics. AM didn't know why he kept including CU on his tweets.

Kids do this all the time. Every offer they get is on their board forever. Most of the offers shown (except for the super elite) are no longer valid come signing day becauise teams fill up. But what drama would be in that? Likely that Utah was either full at WR or had the same academic concerns we had.

Back