What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA ATH Dwayne Parchment (Verbal to San Diego State)

KyleM.

Recruiting Moderator
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

DWAYNEPARCHMENT150_030314.JPG

Henry J. Kaiser HS (Fontana, Calif.)

Ht: 5'11
Wt: 183
40: 4.50

Rivals rating: 3*-5.5rr; unranked ATH
Scout rating: 3*; unranked CB
ESPN rating: unrated ATH
247s rating: unrated RB

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Boise State, Nevada, San Diego State, Utah State

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;7gypoxledpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gypoxledpM&list=UU8XIWE3P6T03q648iI4NYEw& feature=c4-overview[/video]

Per his Twitter, Buffs are first to offer the 2015 athlete from Fontana, Calif. Parchment rushed for 475 yards and four scores to go with 42 total tackles on defense as junior, per Maxpreps.

[tweet]444562280894570496[/tweet]

Decided to write a little on Parchment ... http://bit.ly/1i9VUy4 ... and interview him. 3.8 GPA and excited about CU's offer. Sounds like the Buffs haven't been recruiting him for long. He said he was at the Rivals SoCal camp and the Nike Football Training Camp last weekend. Guessing somebody saw him there.

"It felt good, it was unreal at first. My heart dropped it was so good. I'm excited," Parchment said of his conversation with CU's head coach.

"I like running back a lot, but I like DB [defensive back] too. I'm probably going to go for DB in college. I like hitting. I'm physical and fast on the ball; I react fast to the ball. It's more of a challenge, but challenges are always better, you become a better player because it's the only position on the field that starts going backward."

Last edited:
Decided to write a little on Parchment ... http://bit.ly/1i9VUy4 ... and interview him. 3.8 GPA and excited about CU's offer. Sounds like the Buffs haven't been recruiting him for long. He said he was at the Rivals SoCal camp and the Nike Football Training Camp last weekend. Guessing somebody saw him there.

"It felt good, it was unreal at first. My heart dropped it was so good. I'm excited," Parchment said of his conversation with CU's head coach.

"I like running back a lost, but I like DB [defensive back] too. I'm probably going to go for DB in college. I like hitting. I'm physical and fast on the ball; I react fast to the ball. It's more of a challenge, but challenges are always better, you become a better player because it's the only position on the field that starts going backward."
which one of you guys infected Kyle with an unhealthy love of puns?

Would love to see some good news here.

From the schools he is listed as having interest in on Rivals it looks like he is trying to get out of California.

Now lists Boise State and Nevada. Also he was set to be in Boulder for the Spring Game, but the staff told him to postpone the visit for this Summer. Interesting tactic

Now lists Boise State and Nevada. Also he was set to be in Boulder for the Spring Game, but the staff told him to postpone the visit for this Summer. Interesting tactic

Does Boise just pretty much offer everyone we do? Seems like their name is popping up a lot on our offer lists.

Does Boise just pretty much offer everyone we do? Seems like their name is popping up a lot on our offer lists.

Left Hand mentioned this on Rivals, we should get used to it. MacIntyre is building quite the reputation as a talent evaluater

From phone

I would put him on commitment watch.

Just looked at his twitter and it sounds like he may announce today. I like being the only BCS offer. I also like with him that MacIntyre is a person of faith.

sounds good for us... he said this on the 19th

"I don't really have any favorites but my first choice right now would be Colorado," Parchment said. "They were the first to reach out to me and I like the coaches over there. They're really cool and nice and I can see myself playing for them." (rivals)

Wonder if he will get to Boulder this summer or will he show up at the Redlands sattelite camp.

He didn't know about the Redlands camp, gave him a link. No plans to get to Boulder yet, but he said he "can't wait to visit."

Didn't know about a satellite camp less than an hour away? Weird.

Hope he makes it.

Thought that was strange as well. Maybe they've seen enough since they've already offered.

Hate pressuring kids to get to boulder on their own dime. Hopefully summer official visits gets attention along with the rest of the proposed reforms

From phone

Back