What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA CB Nicholas Fisher (Signed to COLORADO)

50's or 60's... I have to just see how the kids from two years ago and one year ago develop to have a better idea where this class will be in the long run.

Not much splash, but I want to have us have solid players with real depth with developing solid players. Not starters that would have a tough time starting in non P5 teams, backed up by lower level type athletes. Things are slowly changing for the Buffs. I could also see 2 to 4 surprises maybe picking the Buffs before signing day. Could change the feel of this class if they do.

2*s didn't help.

Montez getting the bump he should up to a 3* is likely to carry us into the 50s, though.

The numbers say otherwise. A move for one guy from a middle two to a a low three is 30 points. Going from nothing to our lowest 2* is 30 points each. I don't remember who used to be what, but the new 2s likely had as much to do with the move as the new 3.

But I don't follow this that closely and maybe the 2s were already there. Just trying to add info.

(Rivals Rating = Points)

6.1 = 150 points
6.0 = 135 points
5.9 = 120 points
5.8 = 105 points
5.7 = 90 points
5.6 = 75 points
5.5 = 60 points
5.4 = 45 points
5.3 = 30 points
5.2 = 15 points

Which kind of begs the question: Are we really going to be upset about a recruiting class ranked in the 50's for a 2-10 football team?
^^This^^ I think we should be in the 50's, considering how bad we are but also considering the fact we have more money, better facilities soon and in the PAC12. Anything in the 60s would be a disappointment to me - I expect more from this staff given the resources they now have.

Wins matter, but look at CSEwe. They're in the 100s right now...gonna be harder to recruit with Sparkles gone.

If that's dad on the right, I'd say Nick might be putting on some good weight in the near future.

^^This^^ I think we should be in the 50's, considering how bad we are but also considering the fact we have more money, better facilities soon and in the PAC12. Anything in the 60s would be a disappointment to me - I expect more from this staff given the resources they now have.

Wins matter, but look at CSEwe. They're in the 100s right now...gonna be harder to recruit with Sparkles gone.

Of course a couple Darrell Scotts can throw a team from the 40's to the 60's or vice versa. I prefer we recruit future football contributors.

Will be interesting to watch him early on his career. Need him or Sanchez to be a contributor early on.

Nice! Welcome to COLORADO looking forward to watching you the next 4/5 years... Thank You

welcome-to-colorado.jpg

Back