What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA OLB NJ Falo (Signed to COLORADO)

Quote from 247: "Colorado commit Nu’umotu Falo committed over a year ago and has never wavered but make no mistake, this kid can play. The All-State performer can play in space as a linebacker but also has the ability to get to the quarterback. He’s now a four-star on 247Sports."

I think it'll be interesting to see how he's used and what size he shows up at or grows into. I think his best position would be as an OLB in a 3-4 that rushes the passer a majority of the time. Not sure he's really a guy you want in there in nickel situations covering space, which is kinda how we use our LBs a lot lately. Though, with Gilbert and Shaver being moved to LB this spring, Mac probably has some ideas on how to use those types.

Allsome !! Sweet and Welcome Young Buff ! We needed you. You will do great things here.

I just watched his film. I'm no recruitnik, but he really seems to shed blockers well. Given his size, any chance they try him at MLB? maybe a stupid question, but I felt like I'd ask.

Falo was an early verbal and stuck true to the Buffs. Welcome to the family with open arms

I just watched his film. I'm no recruitnik, but he really seems to shed blockers well. Given his size, any chance they try him at MLB? maybe a stupid question, but I felt like I'd ask.
He will play on the edge either way.

Welcome to the Black and Gold! I really think Falo is going to be great for the Buffs.

welcome-to-colorado.jpg

Back