What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA OT Aaron Haigler (Signed to COLORADO)

'15 CA TE Aaron Haigler (Verbal to COLORADO)

Welcome to the Black and Gold! Go Buffs!

Can I assume this is probably our last oline recruit in this class? I can't completely remember our numbers. Looks like a big kid. Glad to have him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we'll find that Haigler is an OT as his body fills out.

Not necessarily, but signs point that direction.

MacIntyre may sign a lot of TEs with most of them being projected to OL and DL.

He's up to 250 right now and will probably put on more weight. As stated before in this thread, he is playing OT this season, not TE.

I think we'll find that Haigler is an OT as his body fills out.

Not necessarily, but signs point that direction.

MacIntyre may sign a lot of TEs with most of them being projected to OL and DL.
I totally see him as a Tackle and based on his Rivals comments including loving blocking and being excited about playing on the OL this year I bet he plays Tackle for the Buffs. Will be fun to watch him develop at that position this year in HS.

Welcome aboard Aaron!

I wonder what position he camped at.

Considering that he will only have one year experience on the OL coming in I hope he was able to get some quality instruction over the summer to develop good habits and technique this season.

Liking the tackle eligible options here. :nod:

Mobile tackles make it easier to roll the pocket as well. Could be helpful in a league that tends to have some 5* type pass rushers coming after the QB.

Love the pick up. With the new depth at the OL we can redshirt this young man and by his 3rd year he will be a starter.

Back