What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA OT Aaron Haigler (Signed to COLORADO)

Bumped up to an 85 on 247.

That came with them switching him from SDE to OT. His ranks on all the sites have gone up as they've re-evaluated him as an offensive lineman. Scout's got the lowest rating and they're still looking at him as a defensive player.

I continue to be impressed with some recruits getting higher rankings as time goes on. Is there a thread out there with an up to date summary of the 2015 class?

I continue to be impressed with some recruits getting higher rankings as time goes on. Is there a thread out there with an up to date summary of the 2015 class?

I read somewhere that 3*'s are being tossed out like candy. Don't get too excited.

Has anyone seen this kid play tackle? It seems his film is still showing him playing TE. Has anyone really watched him play, or is most of the info hearsay?

I am hopeful the kid can be the next Nate Solder, but I hope that for pretty much every kid we sign.

Has anyone seen this kid play tackle? It seems his film is still showing him playing TE. Has anyone really watched him play, or is most of the info hearsay?

I am hopeful the kid can be the next Nate Solder, but I hope that for pretty much every kid we sign.

He started all season at LT for his HS

welcome-to-colorado.jpg

He has come a long way in 2.5 years.
Also, the hire of Coach Wilson at S&C looks like it has paid big dividends:
“Coach Wilson and I sat down and really talked about my commitment level,” Haigler recalled. “He said, 'On the field, everything is there but if you are not eating right, you are basically screwing the team off the field.' Before, I didn't really think about that. But after that conversation, it really stuck with me. That is the defining moment where I really started putting on the weight.”
http://scout.com/college/colorado/A...cruit-Aaron-Haigler-is-now-a-293-po-105775601
(thanks to Adam at Buffstampede).

Wilson is the best S&C coach we have had since Mad Dog. What a difference he has made. I was firmly in the camp that said those guys are kind of a dime a dozen. I was wrong.

Outside of MM and Tad, Wilson may be the most important coach in the AD.

Mad Dog and Doc Kreiss the same guy? That was early to mid 90's iirc

Back