What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA SG Rex Pflueger (Verbal to Notre Dame)

Has he ever been to the CEC for a game? If our major competition for his signature is USC, I would think the stark difference in atmosphere between CU and USC for basketball would be a huge selling point.

Looks like we missed his top 5 (Notre Dame, San Diego St, Wazzu, Cal, and ATM). Damn. All in on Shamet, I guess.

Looks like we missed his top 5 (Notre Dame, San Diego St, Wazzu, Cal, and ATM). Damn. All in on Shamet, I guess.

Aztecs are becoming a thorn in my side for basketball recruiting the way ASU has been for football.

Wazzu? Really?

Wazzu & ATM says to me that we didn't make him that much of a priority. USC isn't in his top 5 either. No way an LA player is picking those programs/schools/locations over USC/CU if given the choice.

Would prefer a skilled big like Boatwright, Adams, or Rickey Brice to fill that last spot anyhow.

Wazzu & ATM says to me that we didn't make him that much of a priority. USC isn't in his top 5 either. No way an LA player is picking those programs/schools/locations over USC/CU if given the choice.

Would prefer a skilled big like Boatwright, Adams, or Rickey Brice to fill that last spot anyhow.
Boatwright is a 3.

Back