What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA TE Chris Bounds (Signed to COLORADO)

Based on the talk before he committed I believe this is a player AllBuffs had at the top of the collective board's wish list. Any day the coaching staff delivers something we really wanted is a pretty good day. Welcome!

Based on the talk before he committed I believe this is a player AllBuffs had at the top of the collective board's wish list. Any day the coaching staff delivers something we really wanted is a pretty good day. Welcome!

You're thing of Pounds. Nonetheless happy with this pick up. He'll be here 4 years.

You're thing of Pounds. Nonetheless happy with this pick up. He'll be here 4 years.

Very possibly so, and I see that confusion's already happened plenty today. A very unsurprising move considering the flexibility at TE, DE, or DT in the future. The prototypical Mac recruit. I do think this staff and the Chaminade coach seem to have a very good relationship with the ties we now have to that school.

Definitely guessing DE here. He has one reception for 18 yards this year (4 games) and 11 receptions in his career

Future DT imo. 250 to 260 and he hasn't graduated yet and he hasn't stopped growing. He is a milkshake or two away from 290. Coach Mac is going to have plenty of options of stocking the DL in the next 4 years. The thing that has been our problem the last two previous coaches is our ability to really recruit true DT's. Embree did well in bringing in Tupou and Solis, but for the most part it has been a miss and not a hit for us.

Spoke to Chaminade coach Ed Croson regarding Chris Bounds ... on college position:

"I think both and it's hard to say. He has good hands and he's very athletic and he's big. But he is as good as a defensive lineman as we've ever had here; he's a really good player on defense. It's hard to say where he'll end up, but I think both sides there's a lot of opportunity."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1686521 ($)

I like the idea of a 3 technique DT. He will need time but seems to be where this is going.

Last edited:
Spoke to Chaminade coach Ed Croson regarding Chris Bounds ... on college position:

"I think both and it's hard to say. He has good hands and he's very athletic and he's big. But he is as good as a defensive lineman as we've ever had here; he's a really good player on defense. It's hard to say where he'll end up, but I think both sides there's a lot of opportunity."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1686521 ($)
Why not both (ie Frazier)?

Freakn Sweet ! Welcome Young Buff ! You are going to do amazing things here... Thank You !

welcome-to-colorado.jpg

Back