What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

When they get that indoor practice facility and the Dal Ward renovation finished it'll hopefully be a big Recruiting game changer. That's been a long train coming, should've gotten that rolling a long time ago it funds are low. Will it be completed by spring ball? Or how far along are they? Anyone know?

Check the construction thread. Lots of info there.

When they get that indoor practice facility and the Dal Ward renovation finished it'll hopefully be a big Recruiting game changer. That's been a long train coming, should've gotten that rolling a long time ago it funds are low. Will it be completed by spring ball? Or how far along are they? Anyone know?

Not to derail too far from this thread, but here is the link to the construction thread
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/98543-Official-Construction-Update-Thread/page90

Also, slightly ahead of schedule (weather has been very good), and on budget last I heard.

He is the guy I'm hoping for more than anyone this class. I'm picturing a WR group in a couple years of him, Fields, Bobo, Jan, etc.

Adam just wrote an interview piece for Rivals on how CU made an impression and caused Brown to delay his commitment.

Highly recommended for subscibers to read the whole thing.

One part that Adam tacked onto the end didn't really fit with the overall article, but told me more about this kid than just about anything. Beyond his immense talent, we need his character in our program.

Moschetti added that Brown already trains like he is a professional athlete. So his physical gifts are aided by his preparation.

"He'll come to school and he'll have Tupperware with brown rice, chicken and broccoli and he has protein shakes and distilled water," Moschetti revealed. "We got beat in the first round of the playoffs and the next Sunday, I drove by the stadium and he was out on the field running routes. He watches lots of film and is always lifting. He power cleans 285-pounds. He has probably got four percent body fat and is a real humble, quiet kid. He is just a big time football player."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1714570

This feels too much like our season - close losses and heart break. Please let this be different and create some positive momentum.

Adam just wrote an interview piece for Rivals on how CU made an impression and caused Brown to delay his commitment.

Highly recommended for subscibers to read the whole thing.

One part that Adam tacked onto the end didn't really fit with the overall article, but told me more about this kid than just about anything. Beyond his immense talent, we need his character in our program.

Moschetti added that Brown already trains like he is a professional athlete. So his physical gifts are aided by his preparation.

"He'll come to school and he'll have Tupperware with brown rice, chicken and broccoli and he has protein shakes and distilled water," Moschetti revealed. "We got beat in the first round of the playoffs and the next Sunday, I drove by the stadium and he was out on the field running routes. He watches lots of film and is always lifting. He power cleans 285-pounds. He has probably got four percent body fat and is a real humble, quiet kid. He is just a big time football player."

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1714570

We could really use someone like that to rub off on the others.

This feels too much like our season - close losses and heart break. Please let this be different and create some positive momentum.

Before his visit, I would have said "UCLA lock". Now I'd say "UCLA strong lean".

Tweet from a writer at Red Raider Sports.

[tweet]544542210616991745[/tweet]

That's a major curveball. UCLA out of it?

TTU isn't much better than us, and they're in Lubbock..... Kingsbury was supposed to be an offensive genius, but he looking out of his depth

The TTU connection is that Darrin Chiaverini is their WR Coach. Obviously, there's a close relationship there with Moschetti and La Mirada.

TTU isn't much better than us, and they're in Lubbock..... Kingsbury was supposed to be an offensive genius, but he looking out of his depth

I know Mike Leach isn't there anymore but TTU still has that pass happy appeal to WRs. I think Spruce having the success he's having in this offense along with the credibility Walters brings is a huge draw to CU right now

If it is between us and TTU, I don't think there is any competition in terms of location. Boulder vs Lubbock is a no brainer. I would like to think we have enough WR success recently to lead in that department as well, but I don't follow the Red Raiders close enough to know.

Gotta like our chances against Tech, though. Right? I mean, seriously, Tech? It would be one thing if Brown was a Texas kid, but coming from California, I just don't see how he could find Lubbock attractive in any way.

Going to contain my excitement..............

excitedwiig.gif

Back