What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CA WR Tony Brown (Transfer to COLORADO)

With Brown talking about taking an OV to UCLA in January, I feel like Thursday's announcement is more of an elimination of either TTU of CU than it is a commitment.
+1. More cynically (nik is gonna hate me for mentioning this cause people might freak out), it's him reserving a spot in advance of the UCLA dominoes falling. Smart move.

We will see, someone who works at Rivals said Brown didn't like how he was treated by UCLA...

With Brown talking about taking an OV to UCLA in January, I feel like Thursday's announcement is more of an elimination of either TTU of CU than it is a commitment.
Excitement.....now....gone. I can now see this playing out. Jan. 20th "I'm so confused they're both great programs". Signing day chooses UCLA hat.:bang::sorry::sad1::scared2::argh::afraid::pissed3::doh::drink:

Excitement.....now....gone. I can now see this playing out. Jan. 20th "I'm so confused they're both great programs". Signing day chooses UCLA hat.:bang::sorry::sad1::scared2::argh::afraid::pissed3::doh::drink:

when recruiting against the 'big boys' this will happen

So, his "recruiter" at Texas Tech is none other than Buffalo Heart Award recipient Darrin Chiaverini. He loves Chiaverini, sounds like. Chiaverini is a special teams coordinator at Tech. Brown is announcing tomorrow. Any chance we can fire Neinas and hire Chiaverini tonight? :lol:

So, his "recruiter" at Texas Tech is none other than Buffalo Heart Award recipient Darrin Chiaverini. He loves Chiaverini, sounds like. Chiaverini is a special teams coordinator at Tech. Brown is announcing tomorrow. Any chance we can fire Neinas and hire Chiaverini tonight? :lol:
Regardless of Brown's decision that is actually a good idea!

Regardless of Brown's decision that is actually a good idea!
Yeah. Sounds like he's a great recruiter. He has a Texas connection. He's a Buff. He's a special teams coordinator. Am I missing something? Anyway, not meaning to hijack this thread.

Kirk? A&M

Oh Jesus, people. It aint what it used to be 'round here.

Okay, okay, I know it's a recruit thread.

I am absolutely excited for Mr. Brown to don the black and gold, charge and into Folsom Stadium behind the greatest mascot in college sports. Go Buffs!

Oh Jesus, people. It aint what it used to be 'round here.

Okay, okay, I know it's a recruit thread.

I am absolutely excited for Mr. Brown to don the black and gold, charge and into Folsom Stadium behind the greatest mascot in college sports. Go Buffs!

Agree!

Back