What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO CB Eric Lee (Verbal to Nebraska)

Sorry, bs, if Rich started games in 91 it was because someone else was injured. We had Chad Brown, Greg Beikert, Ronnie Woolfork and Sam Rogers at LB. All four guys played significantly in the NFL. Rich was a good player, but we were stacked at LB in those years.

Truthiness.

Semper Gumby

Hope we can flip him. Doubtful, but you never know.

Virtually zero chance. Born and raised in the cult. His dad hates CU.

Never ceases to amaze me. If Nebraska is such a ****ing wonderful place why do they all leave to live other places instead of staying in Nebraska.

Never ceases to amaze me. If Nebraska is such a ****ing wonderful place why do they all leave to live other places instead of staying in Nebraska.
Absolutely, support the state that supports you. Unless, you are an alum to a university that isn't cornholio. If you are an alum of cornholio, **** you.

I've asked so many this question and I either get a "I don't know" or get some type of "**** you" response. Basically supports the question.

One more little Bo Peep blow up and he will be fired. You know its coming its just a matter of when. Probably a prop bet in Vegas for it. If I was Lee Sr I would not be burning bridges so early in the process.

Absolutely, support the state that supports you. Unless, you are an alum to a university that isn't cornholio. If you are an alum of cornholio, **** you.

I guess I have to abandon being a CU fan. :huh: Bye folks, I'm a Old Dominion fan now. I am sure they have AllMonarchs.com

He placed 2nd in the 4A Long Jump at the Colorado State Track and Field Championships with a jump of 21-06.50.

While we're at it, CSU signee Trey Smith of Douglas County won the 5A 100 with a 10.85. I didn't follow his recruitment, was CU ever interested?

While we're at it, CSU signee Trey Smith of Douglas County won the 5A 100 with a 10.85. I didn't follow his recruitment, was CU ever interested?
I didn't see anything beyond some contact by CU.

So, is Alexandria Valdez the Denver Post's new John Henderson? Her article in the post about Eric Lee almost made me :puke: I don't want to read articles about Colorado kids going to 'braska. I almost sent her an email, :lol: I'm sure she'd have replied and called me an idot. It isn't so much him going there. It's his old man continually bad mouthing the University of Colorado on recruiting web sites that pisses me off.

Last edited:
Intern. That story could have been so much better IMO.

Here's DBT's vomit-inducing story link

Last edited:
Bsr6rCwCMAA0vd1.jpg

On the left

From the All-Colorado photo shoot ....

All-Colorado Team: "It's very cool. Not a whole lot of people get to be a part of it, it's cool to be involved."

Players he's looking forward to facing this fall: "Definitely Chukuma [Obinnah] from Grandview, [Cherokee Trail WR] Jason Thompson, Austin Conway since we're playing in that Centennial League. There's just a lot of big, athletic kids I'm ready to go against this year."

Playing early at Nebraska, where he is committed to: "I'm hoping to. Going in early, both their corners are graduating this year. So hopefully I just come in the spring and just try to take the spot."

CU interest: "They still come after me. They just said if I ever want to stay in state, CU is definitely an offer for me."

Senior goals: "Just being versatile. Through practice I'm going to play a lot more than I did last year. Just being versatile and being a good leader."

On sophomore teammate Dylan McCaffrey (CU offer): "He's good, I think a lot of people might under estimate him, but I think he's out to prove people wrong this year. I think they're all different players, all the McCaffrey brothers. They each bring something to the field that no one else does. Dylan, he's so athletic."

I wouldn't say "no hope". Extremely unlikely since he committed to the university rather than the coach. But MacIntyre has built a solid relationship with the Lee family. It's certainly worth a phone call and an offer to come on an OV.

“I’m still committed to Nebraska right now,” Top247 cornerback and class jewel Eric Lee said. "We’ll probably discuss things further with my family.

“It’s saddening news. I know a lot of people have a different perception on Bo and people say don’t judge a book by its cover, Bo is passionate on the field and cares about his players a lot, and I was definitely looking forward to playing for him.”

The Davis twins had some dialogue with other colleges throughout the season but were firm in their commitments to the Huskers. Lee says the only other school he was talking with was Colorado.

Sounds like there is perhaps some hope..

Sweet Jesus. Nothing better then stealing recruits from nubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be an epic pick-up if it comes to fruition. Got to thing the karma pendulum swings back CU's way at some point...

IMO, NU made a big mistake canning Bo. I think this will set the program back a long time and the chatter on twitter shows some serious division in the ranks with the players and the program. Recruits have to be noticing that.

While we would all welcome him here, I would think NU will make a solid hire and whoever that is will re-recruit Lee hard. And all the things that made him a Husker early on, will keep him that way.

Depends how long their coaching search lasts since he is an EE. Would be tough to enroll not knowing who your coach is. Also, remember their search when they landed on Callahan? That was a train wreck. Nebraska isn't the top job it once was and they'll be contending with at least two more desirable openings in Michigan and Florida.

Back