What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

Spoke with Tim a few minutes ago regarding his unofficial today with the Buffs. He said he really enjoyed it, although it was a long day with the basketball game. He said it improved his view on CU after seeing what they have planned and where the Buffs are headed. Not ready to name a favorite, but likes CU a whole lot. Plans to attend Oregon's junior day and CU's spring game and is hearing from the majority of the Pac-12, among others. He said he got to know tight end Tyler Petite a little bit as well as offensive lineman Salofi Goao.

[tweet]437383928882552832[/tweet]

Last edited:
Sure wish he'd just fall in love with the Buffs, commit, and get the mo going. But I get taking visits to places like Oregon. That would be pretty impossible to pass up. I sure hope the young man becomes a Buff.

http://bit.ly/1jq7buk

Here's that story on Lynott's junior day visit. If I had one of those crystal ball things, I'd pick the Buffs, but there's a long way to go. After speaking with him a couple of times, it seems very possible that Tim stays in state for college ball. No offense to Conway and the future Huskers DBs, but Lynott has to be CU's top in-state target for 2015.

Lynott might finish behind Eric Lee Jr. in the rankings, but no question he is CU's top in state target. They would also love Conway.

If he would verbal early, I can't help but think his commitment alone could net us at least one more four star that we will have otherwise not have gotten. Tim naming Colorado would begin to turn 3's into 4's.

Tim says UCLA offered tonight. Interesting the Bruins are going after two of CU's OL targets, granted they're both studs.

Lynott might finish behind Eric Lee Jr. in the rankings, but no question he is CU's top in state target. They would also love Conway.

Outside of the QB recruits, most important recruit of this cycle IMO.

The final two will be CU and Penn state.
Book it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The final two will be CU and Penn state.
Book it

It seems his dad has a serious affinity for Penn State football....

FLounder trying to be subtle or cryptic is funny to watch.

The obvious connection to Penn State is his dad went there.

Penn State, UCLA, Oregon and CU in the lead so far according so Justin Hopkins on twitter

USC offer could be coming. It's safe to say he has blown up. This one is going to be a battle. Mac has his work cut out for him on this one

USC offer could be coming. It's safe to say he has blown up. This one is going to be a battle. Mac has his work cut out for him on this one

Yeah it's going to be hard. His dad went to Penn State, and USC and UCLA on the table already? I say it is a miricle if he commits so CU.

Yeah it's going to be hard. His dad went to Penn State, and USC and UCLA on the table already? I say it is a miricle if he commits so CU.

It won't be a miracle, both dad and son really like CU and I'm pretty sure his dad is a season ticket holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be a miracle, but still going to be a battle. Nice job by staff getting in there first, what should always happen for in state kids.

From phone

Won't be a miracle, but still going to be a battle. Nice job by staff getting in there first, what should always happen for in state kids.

From phone

This

Not saying it's gonna be easy but can we quit with the defeatist attitude in recruiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to be defeatest but at this moment in time it is going to be very hard to compete with those schools

Back