What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

BkvafciCUAA_21f.jpg

We've got the nicest stationary!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott

Sure would love to get a commitment from him this summer. Falo and Fehoko are a great start but a guy like Lynott would really get the momentum going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure would love to get a commitment from him this summer. Falo and Fehoko are a great start but a guy like Lynott would really get the momentum going.

With Middlemiss already in the fold, landing Lynott would definitely say that CU is back to locking down the in-state OLs. That's a big key for building the program, imho.

With Middlemiss already in the fold, landing Lynott would definitely say that CU is back to locking down the in-state OLs. That's a big key for building the program, imho.

I wonder if commitments from big time OL's would help sway a top quarterback (like Jones) our way. I would assume that's something they consider.

I wonder if commitments from big time OL's would help sway a top quarterback (like Jones) our way. I would assume that's something they consider.

It sure as heck wouldn't hurt....who wants to think about 4 years of getting your back planted by bad offensive line play

Every time I see this thread get bumped, I freak out a little. I really want to see Lynott in a Buff uniform. This is one of those players that can really help turn around a program. This is an Eric McCarty type player, IMO. We have these every year, but we haven't landed one since maybe Jon Major.

Every time I see this thread get bumped, I freak out a little. I really want to see Lynott in a Buff uniform. This is one of those players that can really help turn around a program. This is an Eric McCarty type player, IMO. We have these every year, but we haven't landed one since maybe Jon Major.

:stupid:

I have been so battered down and beaten by our top in state OL going to out of state schools that I am past the point of caring. Just been burned so many times. No fault of the kids. I understand their choices, respect them and hope the best for them.

It would just be nice, for once, that one of these kids would start that train rolling into Boulder and bring this program back to where it should be. And, I really wish, the OL kids in Colorado understood what a huge role they could play in getting the program back into the top 10 every year. It just takes one to get that train a rollin...

Shoot, as bad as Colorado has been, CU has not had trouble putting OL players in the NFL.

I have been so battered down and beaten by our top in state OL going to out of state schools that I am past the point of caring. Just been burned so many times. No fault of the kids. I understand their choices, respect them and hope the best for them.

It would just be nice, for once, that one of these kids would start that train rolling into Boulder and bring this program back to where it should be. And, I really wish, the OL kids in Colorado understood what a huge role they could play in getting the program back into the top 10 every year. It just takes one to get that train a rollin...

Shoot, as bad as Colorado has been, CU has not had trouble putting OL players in the NFL.

I realize he wasn't a blue chip (just a 5.5rr 3*), but Isaac Miller deserves some props for leading the way with the 2014 commit. No one doubts his upside and what held him back from a much higher rating was the fact he needed to put on a lot of good weight before being able to start at the BCS level.

I always get a kick out of the "I'm past the point of caring" remarks that so many make. No you aren't. You care. I think people say that as some sort of defense mechanism, :lol:

I always get a kick out of the "I'm past the point of caring" remarks that so many make. No you aren't. You care. I think people say that as some sort of defense mechanism, :lol:

No. That is why you don't see any :woot:'s from me. I used to do those. However, I got my hopes up year after year, and the kid went somewhere else. I expect it now. Meh. And as the dominos fall, it's always the Colorado OL guys that go first. It seems.

As bad as I want the kid to play for CU... I expect the exact opposite. Just been that way for way too long. So, yeah. Past the point. I fully expect the kid to sign somewhere else. I will not be surprised and therefore, just can not care. CU will just have to learn to win despite it. When things change, I will be the first in line to say I am as happy as can be. I want the kid on the CU line as much as anyone. Don't get me wrong. I just can no longer get my hopes up until proven wrong.

I realize he wasn't a blue chip (just a 5.5rr 3*), but Isaac Miller deserves some props for leading the way with the 2014 commit. No one doubts his upside and what held him back from a much higher rating was the fact he needed to put on a lot of good weight before being able to start at the BCS level.

All in for the kid. Love him.

No. That is why you don't see any :woot:'s from me. I used to do those. However, I got my hopes up year after year, and the kid went somewhere else. I expect it now. Meh. And as the dominos fall, it's always the Colorado OL guys that go first. It seems.

As bad as I want the kid to play for CU... I expect the exact opposite. Just been that way for way too long. So, yeah. Past the point. I fully expect the kid to sign somewhere else. I will not be surprised and therefore, just can not care. CU will just have to learn to win despite it. When things change, I will be the first in line to say I am as happy as can be. I want the kid on the CU line as much as anyone. Don't get me wrong. I just can no longer get my hopes up until proven wrong.
Got it. You care but are just managing expectations. :thumbsup:

Miller was (is) a big CU fan to begin with, though. I see the kid around town a lot. He's ALWAYS wearing Buff gear, even before he committed. I was pretty certain he was going to be a Buff. Now, maybe Lynott is the same way. I don't know. I don't get that sense, though.

Spoke with Tim a few minutes ago regarding his unofficial today with the Buffs. He said he really enjoyed it, although it was a long day with the basketball game. He said it improved his view on CU after seeing what they have planned and where the Buffs are headed. Not ready to name a favorite, but likes CU a whole lot. Plans to attend Oregon's junior day and CU's spring game and is hearing from the majority of the Pac-12, among others. He said he got to know tight end Tyler Petite a little bit as well as offensive lineman Salofi Goao.

[tweet]437383928882552832[/tweet]

[tweet]462647963043377152[/tweet]
I'm sorry
He looked better in the CU jersey.

He is one big dude. Man, high school kids are so much larger than they were even 10 years ago....

woah. it's pretty damn early for a unicorn, but that's one hell of unicorn to bring out.

Not sure where he stands with Oregon but Penn State is definitely the dark horse. They just landed their 3rd OL today

Hope he realizes that grey sky in the background is about as bright as it gets in Oregon. Go there and you kiss "blue skies" good-bye!

Receuits care about winning games and positioning themselves for pro ball. Cloud cover is about as low on the checklist as those who think Boulder's rock climbing and organic markets play a role in landing guys.

Back