What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO PG Austin Conway (Verbal to Wyoming)

Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 12.47.42 AM.png

this was on his twitter from like a week ago. dream still alive that he's coming on a football scholarship and playing 5-10 minutes of backup pg.....or typo??

For a college student, Bloomington is really exciting, compared to Laramie or Houston. Great college town.

Wyoming? What? I've got to think playing time was a big factor because I honestly can't think of a single reason to choose Wyoming over CU.
I can think of one. A free education is hard to pass up. Good luck to Austin; Wyoming would be a good fit.

Wyoming? What? I've got to think playing time was a big factor because I honestly can't think of a single reason to choose Wyoming over CU.

How about that Wyoming offered a basketball scholarship while CU offered for football... and Conway wanted to play basketball in college?

Congrats! Good luck to the kid. Hope he doesn't kill us when we face the Cowboys a couple of years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

more surprised he turned down indiana.

Might have looked at his role each place. At IU what are his prospects of becoming a starter. At Wyo he could be a multi year starter.

Wonder if the IU offer was still on the table.

bad fuffenuff (not that bad, but TOS are TOS)

Uncalled for.

Recgnize that he didn't have a CU offer for basketball, he didn't turn us down. Also think about prior to Tad's upgrading our roster we would have been very happy to have him playing for us.

I hope he has a great career at Wyo, unless he's playing us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back