What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO RB Milo Hall (Verbal to Wyoming)

Moeller was the Orms of 3A.

Hall was great today and almost all of this year, but he is not on the same level Ballage and McCaffery were last year. He'll be a good back at the right school.

Can't be less effective than a departing player I saw yesterday. Would he come our way if offered?

Do not see him as a difference maker in the Pac-12 and he does not have the versatility to play different positions. We need to be prudent with remaining scholarships.

Do not see him as a difference maker in the Pac-12 and he does not have the versatility to play different positions. We need to be prudent with remaining scholarships.

I am worried about "smartly" allocating the few schollies we have left to give. Near term visitors being some of the best players we are attempting to woo. These next few weeks are a big deal given our situation.

Good analysis. I'd like to know what @rosstr thinks.

Nice story and a good kid. But you can't offer 25 of these type of kids like MacIntyre does. Hopefully he's one of the 5 or so that become good P5 players, but the other 20 don't amount to much at the Pac level. It a numbers game.

Last edited:
Nice story and a good kid. But you can't offer 25 of these type of kids like MacIntyre does. Hopefully he's one of the 5 or so that become good P5 players, but the other 20 don't amount to much at the Pac level. It a numbers game.
So no offer?

If you watched the State title game this kid was a beast. Valor has a D1 talent laden defense and good disciplined tacklers.
After watching the Bronco game the last couple of weeks reminds me of Anderson. Little, slow and not a great burst, but gets it done on toughness, breaking arm tackles and wanting to hit the next guy coming in for the tackle. Personally I like those 6'+ 220lbs backs, but these little guys have their place. We might not have the room on our roster right now because we have no free schollies to hand out, but someone will get a pretty good RB in this kid, IMO.

Last edited:
I guess the question is, if he was willing to walk on and potentially earn a scholarship, why CSU and not the buffs?

Maybe M2 was more honest about his chances than HoneyBobo.

And there is a big difference in the depth of each roster. Hall is a lot closer to being a MWC player than a PAC12 player.

If you watched the State title game this kid was a beast. Valor has a D1 talent laden defense and good disciplined tacklers.
After watching the Bronco game the last couple of weeks reminds me of Anderson. Little, slow and not a great burst, but gets it done on toughness, breaking arm tackles and wanting to hit the next guy coming in for the tackle. Personally I like those 6'+ 220lbs backs, but these little guys have their place. We might not have the room on our roster right now because we have no free schollies to hand out, but someone will get a pretty good RB in this kid, IMO.

As a Creek guy, I love this kid's moxie, but even at CSewe, he'd face 11 guys proven to be D-1 players, not just 3, at most most 4, D-1 "prospects, as with Valor.

CU's last PWO at RB (Kyle Evans, 5'6", 175) is about the same size, but significantly faster than Hall.

Since he was walking on at CSU he's free to take a better offer.

Maybe he figured that he didn't like Bobo that much.

He also may have seen a better opportunity in Laramie.

Most cases I wish Colorado kids well, this makes it easier to hope he is successful.

Was set to walk on at CSU, Rams didn't have a scholarship for him. Full ride to Wyoming and he's close friends with Joe Parker. Glad it worked out for him to get a scholarship.

Reactions: aik
Was set to walk on at CSU, Rams didn't have a scholarship for him. Full ride to Wyoming and he's close friends with Joe Parker. Glad it worked out for him to get a scholarship.

Would love to see him have a huge game against CSU leading to a win. Be fun to see that on sheepnation.

Would love to see him have a huge game against CSU leading to a win. Be fun to see that on sheepnation.

It'll be interesting to see how they use Hall/Parker/Wingard. Saw the Pokes play once last year and they were rough.

Back