What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 HI DT Lyle Tuiloma (Signed to COLORADO)

Good to see a tweet like this so close to signing day.

[tweet]561627292305076224[/tweet]

Dude is jacked and he hasn't even gotten into the program yet. I may have to switch this for the profile pic we're using. That photo is over 2 years old but it was the only public photo out there for Tui.

Young generation of student-athlete in Am Samoa are learning more about the University of Colorado; last wk Samoa News sports page was headline with an article and photos of Sefo. It's been awhile since Colorado is mention in the local paper; days of Aunese, Salave'a, Petaia, Leomiti.

Welcome young Buff!!!

its 5 months later but the LIKE button does not do the justice for how awesome this is. LOVE it... rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting psyched with the influx of talent at the DL. May take a few games for them to get into a rhythm, but I don't think this will be the weak part of the team this season.

I'm getting psyched with the influx of talent at the DL. May take a few games for them to get into a rhythm, but I don't think this will be the weak part of the team this season.

Don't get to ansy yet.

Hopefully the JC contribution will be big next year but the young guys will need some time to develop.

That said they look like a true upgrade in talent at the position so I'm not complaining if I have to wait a little.

Credit to the coaches if all goes smoothly and he gets here this summer. A sleeper worth taking a risk on.

Don't get to ansy yet.

Hopefully the JC contribution will be big next year but the young guys will need some time to develop.

That said they look like a true upgrade in talent at the position so I'm not complaining if I have to wait a little.
Point taken. But the DL is the biggest need and I see a good size and talent upgrade...but time will tell.

Encouraging:

"I had never seen a town that had so much spirit and support for the football team. So many locals showed support and there was a Ralphie symbol everywhere. There was always something representing the University of Colorado wherever I went. That was beautiful to see," he said.

[tweet]562740755429871617[/tweet]

Such a cool story about Lyle. Kid has been through hell and has remained positive as ****. Can't wait to see this dude in the Black and Gold and hope he thrives in Boulder both on and off the field.

Definitely a recruit you can easily root for. Hope he gets it done in the classroom and arrives on campus as planned.

Only a 2*? I'm guessing it's because he doesn't come from a HS with a rep for FBS players?

Only a 2*? I'm guessing it's because he doesn't come from a HS with a rep for FBS players?

No film, so it's one of those auto-ratings when a guy commits to a P5.

Also -- if any of you haven't read the article Adam did, then get on that. Lyle's going to instantly be a kid you all cheer a little bit harder for.

Sweet had me sweatn... Glad to get your service young Buff! Thank you and you will do great things here!

Great story on this kid. I'll be rooting for him. I've been to his home town and I don't understand the reputation it has. That part of Oahu is a little rustic, but it's certainly not dangerous. It's actually quite beautiful over there.

Back