What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 JC DE Nathaniel Robbins (Signed to COLORADO)

Is it just me or does he look a little stiff? It also seems like he plays upright in that tape. Definitely got big potential with size/speed but his technique looks just a bit rough around the edges.

New Rivals article (premium):

Colorado has told Robbins they can't wait to utilize his ability to get after the quarterback.

"They love how I hustle, I keep running to the ball. They said my motor just never stops," Robbins said. "I play hard. I just love to win and I am going to do whatever it takes. I talk to the team, keep their heads up. I just like being a leader."

Read more...

Another positive about the spring thing: He will count against last year's class, if we want him too. Not sure it's necessary with this class, but options are rarely a bad thing.

Welcome Young Man ! to the BUFFS. I hope Robbins has the ability to start pushing for play time ASAP, Buffs need that.

Another positive about the spring thing: He will count against last year's class, if we want him too. Not sure it's necessary with this class, but options are rarely a bad thing.

Welcome aboard young man!

And yes, you always count them back a class when you can (there is no downside). You never know if you may need extra spots in 2015. I think SD and I both think we will be bumping up against the 25 max this year, depending on a few things.

Is there a chance he will be here for spring.

I have always been a believer that getting that spring training season makes a big difference in speeding the transition of a player.

Is there a chance he will be here for spring.

I have always been a believer that getting that spring training season makes a big difference in speeding the transition of a player.

Graduates in November. That's the plan.

And here's to you Mrs. Robbins' son! Boulder holds a place for those that play, hey hey hey!

Reactions: aik
Look again. I "improved" it, :lol:

Did you remember to take your Thursday pills?

872_D_large.jpg

This is really good news. Nathaniel help us return to greatness. Welcome....

unnamed.jpg

6-foot-4, 262 pounds on his official. Excited to be a Buff.

On official: "Different people wise. Everybody was just happy, smiling. It felt like a good environment to be around."

Story

Back