What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 JC RB Jeremy Smith (Verbal to Louisville)

I used to play pickup Bball with Chris Brown. The guy was an amazing athlete - effortlessly throwing down 360 dunks. I have also recently played pickup ball with Stephan Taylor (Stanford RB) and although he was also a stud on the gridiron, he was nowhere near as athletic as Brown. My old ass was got a couple good blocks on him. ha! Before that I wanted the Broncos to draft him, but definitely not after.

I used to play pickup Bball with Chris Brown. The guy was an amazing athlete - effortlessly throwing down 360 dunks. I have also recently played pickup ball with Stephan Taylor (Stanford RB) and although he was also a stud on the gridiron, he was nowhere near as athletic as Brown. My old ass was got a couple good blocks on him. ha! Before that I wanted the Broncos to draft him, but definitely not after.

Cool story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The views from the new rec center bball courts are unbelievable. So much nicer than we had as students. That rec center upgrade is impressive.

Your story about CB contrasts nicely with Sacky's story of golf with a hated fusker.

Since we are making comparisons -- Natrone Means. Big back with great feet. Although Natrone played at 240+.

We need to win, an unanticipated win, in a recruiting battle. While I am still young. (50 something). Sigh...

A guy like Jeremy could literally accelerate all of our win projections next year. We need someone of this impact to recognize how close this program is.

Jeremy potentially changes other teams ability to rattle our QB. Fingers crossed coaches have adequately conveyed where we are, facilities and turnaround.

From the looks of it, we've offered but aren't in the discussion at all? Duff, please feel free to tell me I'm wrong here.

Sounds like they rushing a decision this next week and he is visiting Louisville and Alabama. So my take is he wants to go back to the South and has a couple options there right now, in addition to Vandy. So yeah, we can probably forget about him real quick.

Sounds like they rushing a decision this next week and he is visiting Louisville and Alabama. So my take is he wants to go back to the South and has a couple options there right now, in addition to Vandy. So yeah, we can probably forget about him real quick.

the voice of reason

I'm pretty sure Brown left with Barnett. He was going to transfer to CU outright but Barnett wanted him at a JUCO for 1 year so he could get PT instead of just sitting the bench at CU

Chris Brown was recruited to NW by Barnett but never played for Barnett. He was at NW for his freshman year(1999) and Red Shirted - the coaching staff wanted him to play TE and he did not want that. He went to JUCO because he had already red shirted(2000) and came to CU in 2001 as a RS sophmore.

Chris Brown was recruited to NW by Barnett but never played for Barnett. He was at NW for his freshman year(1999) and Red Shirted - the coaching staff wanted him to play TE and he did not want that. He went to JUCO because he had already red shirted(2000) and came to CU in 2001 as a RS sophmore.

Love me some Chris Brown. "46 Power G" against Nebraska in 01. B-E-A-UTIFUL

Back