What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 JUCO WR Josiah Blandin

[tweet]486560878485966849[/tweet]

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Looking forward to Adam's article.

very nice pickup. It's been a sea change in how we approach JUCO's... and I think for the better. Not the foundation of our class, but really good at fixing holes in the lineup.

very nice pickup. It's been a sea change in how we approach JUCO's... and I think for the better. Not the foundation of our class, but really good at fixing holes in the lineup.

:nod:

There will always be roster holes with attrition. WR was hit particularly hard in that 2012 class.

Why does he have to wait until '15 if he's a JuCo transfer? Me not understand.

Why does he have to wait until '15 if he's a JuCo transfer? Me not understand.

He needs to graduate in December. That eliminates a lot of the transferrable credit issues.

So will this coming year be basically a red-shirt year and he will still have two to play two when he shows up in the spring, or does he burn a year this year and he shows up with one to play one?

So will this coming year be basically a red-shirt year and he will still have two to play two when he shows up in the spring, or does he burn a year this year and he shows up with one to play one?

He redshirted at ASU and will play 2 seasons at LB. Then, he will enroll at CU in January to participate in spring practices. He will then have 2 years to play 2 years at CU.

If 2015 was looking to be a good year, but with this 2015 class, I'm really hoping 2016 is something special!

Welcome to the Black and Gold! Go Buffs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that he went there for a year and RS. Here is his bio too, which leads me to believe he enrolled.

http://www.thesundevils.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30300&ATCLID=207923356
He was there for a year and redshirted. Apparently wasn´t thrilled about the coaching change and the subsequent change in the offense. Given the religious tones in some of his tweets, it also appears that maybe he didn´t feel he fit in there. As we all know, HCMM is a religious man as well, although he is not pushy about it.

Wouldn´t be surprised if Josiah was looking for a Pac 12 program that was headed by a coach he feels some kindred spiritual/religious connection with.

Regardless of the reasons, quite happy about this commit! Welcome aboard

Very nice. Welcome Josiah! Wonderful to have that kind of size on the outside. Wish him much future success as a Buff!

Back