What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 MO PG / '16 TRNFR Jimmy Whitt (Committed to SMU)

Disappointing, he would have been an upgrade on almost any roster. NBA talent from what I hear.

Oh well. We do need some SF types after this year. I think D'Shawn Schwartz becomes a top priority now.

I would have really really liked this one. But I don't think we *needed* it. But I'm just staying high on Dom improvement and Peters.

This.

And don't forget, we're still in the running for Griffin. Curious to see if we land him or Ole.

Larry Brown opening his wallet again?

Hard to ignore recruiting pitch from a guy with the resume of LB. For HS kids who live in the moment the fact that Larry is unlikely to be there in a couple years but his probation will be doesn't matter much. They can play for a legend gets them

This was semi-tough to swallow. Obviously I would've love to have a former Top-100 SG come to Colorado, but I actually want Olenjniczak more than I do Whitt. I think that he has more potential and would really completely our front court for years to come.

Not really disappointed. I haven't checked stats but didn't this kid struggle to play point in a weak SEC last year?

Back