What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 NJ SG Kamar McKnight

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

kamar_mcknight_dp.jpg

St. Benedict's Prep (Newark, NJ)

AAU: Grassroots Canada

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 175

Rivals rating: unrated SG
Scout rating:
ESPN rating:
247s rating: unrated SF

Reported Offers: COLORADO, West Virginia

Highlights:

[video=youtube;Jg-6L1Rj0oU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-6L1Rj0oU[/video]

Good article from last August on McKnight following his summer playing for Grassroots Canada:

The 6-foot-3 guard is a flat out shooter – Period. He has a knack for filling it up from deep. He knocked six three-pointers throughout a thrashing of Team Manimal that saw him hit shots from every angle of the floor. While on AAU duty this summer the south paw parlayed his production into serious considerations from both mid & high major college programs.

“My list right now is Colorado, Arizona, UCLA, UCONN, Oregon St and Fresno St. The school showing the most love right now would be Colorado. Coach Rohn is recruiting me hard at the moment.” McKnight shared.

As for his time table for a decision McKnight added “Would be before the 14-15 season my senior year of high school.”

A lefty with an elite competitive passion to develop and improve when asked what has been the difference the Toronto, ON native responded,

“Well I’ve been making plays off the dribble and really worked hard at improving my jump shot this past off-season, but a lot of my focus lately has been guarding the best player of the opposing team, also going forward I’m always looking to improve my body and make sure i’m able to compete for longer periods of time during games.”

Hard to tell much from those highlights. The other team looked very small, so have to wonder the quality of competition.

Back