What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#15 Pittsburgh at Utah tonight - who are you rooting for?

Utes or Panthers?

• Utes: Go Pac-12!!!

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • Panthers: **** the Utes!!!

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Versus has a contract with the MWC. They're homers for the conference.

Damn...I am on mute, I saw the ad, and was hoping that Versus was picking up the Buffs game....no such luck.....world cage fighting is more goddamn important...

Apparently, that Versus announcer is Kelly Stouffer...raised in Nebraska and a CSU alum according to Wikipedia...figures :rolling_eyes:

The other announcer seemed to think it was inappropriate. He told him to take his CSU cape off for a minute. :lol:

This is ONE HELL OF A FOOTBALL GAME! Great way to kickoff the season.

3 FG attempts...first one good, but TO called. Second one no good, but TO called. Third one good, but no TO called....OT now

3 FG attempts...first one good, but TO called. Second one no good, but TO called. Third one good, but no TO called....OT now

:lol: thanks. I turned it after the first one so I just figured it was going to overtime then.

Stupid mormon mofo

We as the junta are warning everyone now, but this is against the TOS. No Magic underwear comments either. get it out of your systems folks. now. It's ignorant and makes you (the op look like an icehole)

Knock it off, you been warned.

We as the junta are warning everyone now, but this is against the TOS. No Magic underwear comments either. get it out of your systems folks. now. It's ignorant and makes you (the op look like an icehole)

Knock it off, you been warned.

Too many unrecognized acronyms and magic underwear?....I don't get it.

TOS=Terms of Service. You agreed to them when you signed up

People have been taking liberties with the Mormon religion with regard to Utah (which is not a Mormon school for the most part). And it makes posters here look stupid and ignorant among being a violation of the TOS.

Just stop with the Mormon barbs.

There's not going to be a high level of tolerance for religion smack.

Beyond the board policy issue, do you really want someone like Max to read it and feel like he's not respected or welcome?

:wtf: Hey, why didn't the Utah students rush the field!?!?!? I though everyone rushed the field after any random win????? :confused:
:smile2:

:wtf: Hey, why didn't the Utah students rush the field!?!?!? I though everyone rushed the field after any random win????? :confused:
:smile2:

Only schools that don't have enough wins for any of them to be considered random.... :huh:

Pretty good game, I thought Pitt was going to pull it out at the end. I've never been a fan of playing for OT, too bad for Pitt's QB though, he played a great second half and just made a terrible mistake in OT.

Utah hasn't lost a home game in like 3 years. I think it would take a lot for them to rush the field.

People have been taking liberties with the Mormon religion with regard to Utah (which is not a Mormon school for the most part). And it makes posters here look stupid and ignorant among being a violation of the TOS.

Just stop with the Mormon barbs.

My apologies....I was not intentionally taking a shot at mormons, for what it is worth. My folks are from Utah, and my dad is a Ute....we have always talked that way about Mormons....no offense intended.

There's not going to be a high level of tolerance for religion smack.

Beyond the board policy issue, do you really want someone like Max to read it and feel like he's not respected or welcome?

I don't know Max....but, he is certainly welcome in my book.

My apologies....I was not intentionally taking a shot at mormons, for what it is worth. My folks are from Utah, and my dad is a Ute....we have always talked that way about Mormons....no offense intended.

Cheers!

Appreciate it. We've let a lot of stuff slip recently but are not going to let AB perpetuate stereotypes. If you (general you, not aimed at you Dallas) think maybe you shouldn't hit enter then don't.

Pretty good game, I thought Pitt was going to pull it out at the end. I've never been a fan of playing for OT, too bad for Pitt's QB though, he played a great second half and just made a terrible mistake in OT.

this.

It was a very entertaining game. I didn't like Wanny's call on 3rd and 10 at teh 14 down 3 late in the fourth. I would have thrown the ball to Baldwin in the endzone.

The Utes sure did a good job of stuffing Lewis, that was certainly a big factor. They have a good chance to win the MWC because they get both TCU and BYU at home.

What about that Tom Cruise religion thingy? Or is it just about our Mormon friends?

And what's wrong with looking stupid and ignorant? What would our lamb and fusker buddies do?

Back