1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'15 Recruits

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by HawaiiBUFF, Jun 13, 2013.

1. HawaiiBUFF

HawaiiBUFF Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    I know it's a bit early to start a thread about '15 recruits, as we just started looking at the '14 recruits. But, I am very pleased when we you look at the '15 recruits thinking about us. ESPN has:

Brodricks Jones - #8 PF, 43rd Overall (CA)
    Henry Ellenson - #6 C, 29th Overall (WI)
    Bennie Boatwright - #9 SF, 49th Overall (CA)

Boyle and his staff's recruiting only goes up every year. I hope we can make it to the Tourney for the 3rd straight time and do some damage in the Pac-12 before getting there!

2. Medford M.

Medford M. Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Something to think about in regards to that list. Will on Rivals reported that De'Ron Davis basically dominated Ellenson head to head in an AAU game a couple weeks back. Would love Bennie Boatwright. There was a picture posted on Rivals a while back where Spencer was back home working out with a bunch of high school kids and Boatwright was among them. I also hope we look long and hard at Austin Conway next year as well. Not just for basketball but football as well.
  3. dyemeduke

dyemeduke Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2006
    I think once kids have finished their sophomore year, it's time for fans to have them on our radar.

Marcus Lovett, point out of CA; Chance Comanche, C out of CA (Scout shows CU offer); Austin Conway, who you all know by now; and Cameron Walker, 2/3 out of CA. Boyle is recruiting hard.