What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TX QB Chason Virgil (Verbal to Fresno State)

Well, crud. It was like we never knew you, Chason.

Actually, we didn't know him.

Now we're jumping off a ledge because a kid we had no idea we were actively recruiting committed to another school without visiting CU?

'15 TX QB Chason Virgil

Well that makes me feel better that he had those other offers. Thank you for the info Timmy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now we're jumping off a ledge because a kid we had no idea we were actively recruiting committed to another school without visiting CU?

Damn right!!! And we are pushing you off first. Just for some peace and quiet.

This shouldn't bother me. Logically, I knew he visited MSU & not us. I hadn't heard of him before last week.

But, damn. He good. Got my hopes up despite my better judgment.

Except HCMM & Co. I know some people think us Kool-Aid drinkers are blindly believing in HCMM but I honestly don't think he has given us much reason to doubt him yet (except perhaps some of his choices of assistants). There is so much we don't know (and the recruiting services don't either) about what is going on behind the scenes.

HCMM & Lindgren, et. al., have a master plan and they are going to take us where we need to go. We will get a really good QB this class and maybe it will be Virgil. His offer list and athleticism are off the charts. Since he visited MSU last week I would LOVE for him to find his way to Boulder. The campus this time of year, combined with seeing the facilities upgrades, etc…imagine, Starkville last week and Boulder this week, who would consider Starkville after seeing Boulder?! Unless you were from Mississippi which he is not.

Exactly

Looks like he is available again. Miss State pushed him to graduate early and pulled his scholarship 16 days before graduation.

Looks like he is available again. Miss State pushed him to graduate early and pulled his scholarship 16 days before graduation.

Then Buffnik's comment stands:

But, damn. He good.

Come on!!!!
Too early in the process to break out a unicorn?

A golden unicorn at your service.

dc436ec1b891272d8ff321c9e6e1f902.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing senior film on this kid. Definitely want the coaches in contact with him again.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/441236/highlights/207731375[/video]

If Mullen left for a better job and took Virgil with him, it wouldn't be the craziest thing that has ever happened in recruiting.

Lane pulled a lot of that when he left Tennessee for USC.

Mullens getting roasted on twitter about this

Kind of a messed up move. It is one thing to offer a grey shirt but a whole mother to push a kid to graduate a semester early and then tell him he can't come in.

im satisfied with Montez but if he wants to come in January then so be it. Just make sure it doesn't change our status with Montez because he accepted first.

Back