What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TX RB Patrick Carr (Signed to COLORADO)

Haven't seen his highlights yet, but if he looks like Catalon that would be an instant upgrade to the RB depth chart. Still hurts that he got away, because he is killing it at TCU.

Looks like the coaching staff is serious about upgrading the RB position. Good to see, could see Carr playing early.

Kid is a solid 3* player on most sites. Composite top 50 RB and top 100 player in Texas. That is pretty good.

Good stuff, Darth. A simpler stat to drive home ineffectiveness: we finished 11th in the conference in rushing TDs (five behind 10th place) and only finished ahead of Wazzu, a team everyone knows rarely runs. That is how you lose close games.

TCU made his top 2 back in September, would not be shocked if he picks them tomorrow.

TCU made his top 2 back in September, would not be shocked if he picks them tomorrow.
I would. If he had a offer from TCU, and he hadn't taken any of his OV's, why did he not take it to TCU? TCU offered 5 RBs this year, and their class is pretty full with 24 commits and it looks like they are waiting for Daylon Mack, a DT to decide. Couple that with me not being able to find anything recent about Carr and TCU on their recruiting sites it seems that TCU isn't in the picture here.

I would. If he had a offer from TCU, and he hadn't taken any of his OV's, why did he not take it to TCU? TCU offered 5 RBs this year, and their class is pretty full with 24 commits and it looks like they are waiting for Daylon Mack, a DT to decide. Couple that with me not being able to find anything recent about Carr and TCU on their recruiting sites it seems that TCU isn't in the picture here.
He does have an offer and although I think him visiting us bodes well I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed instate.

Maybe he didn't take an OV but he isn't far from TCU, could know enough about the program without an official visit.

Maybe he didn't take an OV but he isn't far from TCU, could know enough about the program without an official visit.

Sure, but there is nothing out there that indicates TCU being in the picture except for an offer that may or may not still exist.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back