What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 UT LB Gabriel Sewell (Verbal to Nevada)

Gabe Sewell's little bro is on the trip with him, apparently. Is that really a pic of Gabe?

Here's one with Gabe (on the far right):

B4NgpdkCYAAkwS9.jpg
Rockin Nike shoes already, NTF

Is [MENTION=429]Duff Man[/MENTION] happy, sad, or sappy?

Losing to Nevada. WEIRD.

Methinks it's no coincidence that his decision and Bartlett's decision are so close together. The two might be related by the word of Mac.

Then again I'm probably just blinded by hope.

Would have liked to have gotten Gabe though and kept the #polyrado trend going.

Last edited:
I don't think we lost to Nevada, maybe we took a different turn; behind close doors we will never know, but CU offered Fotu Leiato days before the announcement and Solomon. I can't wait for the dead period to be over. Best wishes to the young kid. GO Buffs!!!

Last edited:
Good luck Gabe. What is surprising is that he may have cost himself real dollars once we find out more about this P5 autonomy gets sorted out. I don't know a lot of high school kids that could walk away from $8,000 to $20,000.

His younger brother Nephi is also transferring, hoping to get closer to home (Utah).

His cousin was Boogie, who HCMM cut loose denying Baer. Boogie signed with Weber State but I don't see that he ever played and is not listed anymore.

Boogie weighed 325 lbs. Another of those >>300 lb guys with no other offers.... :D

Last edited:
Back