What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WA ILB Fotu Leiato (Verbal to Oregon)

I want him because I have never laughed while watching a recruiting video before. seeing him decleat so many people was funny.

My god. Some of those looked like video game hits where the guy just flips end over end.

Rivals is showing a CU offer!
Great news. This should be a fun one to watch. OP updated. Is Colorado recruiting getting fun again?

Other updates: Visiting Wyoming this weekend, scheduled to visit WSU 1/16/15

Good news. These are the recruiting battles we need to start winning before setting sites on the usc/ucla/o's of the conference.

Did CU offered? if so, dead period next week, Sefo going home, happy holidays everyone, it's going to be a crazy race to the finish with Fotu.

That dude is a ****ing 1 man wrecking crew. Assuming he doesn't get hurt with how violently he plays he has the makings of an all Pac, even All American.

P.S. Not sure if someone else said this in the thread but he could be Colorado's Miles Jack. Although he'd need to change how he carries the ball!

Oklahoma has joined the party by extending an offer.

Here is how I compare this match up

Oklahoma: Stoops (coach) 0-1% chance
UCLA: Tuiasosopo (coach) lots of families in LA: 24% chance
WSU: Salave'a (coach) local to parents, sibling, friends: 50% chance
CU: Sefo (cousin) 24% chance
All others to include OK: (coaches) if Fotu wants to pave his own path.0-1% chance

1% have a chance in this fight; that's the scary part about recruiting this kid.

I forgot that Tui had landed at UCLA.
Salave'a has sure come out of nowhere to make a name for himself.

Sefo is definitely a great ambassador for our football team and our university. Thanks for sharing this!

Really like Sefo. Seems like a nice well rounded young man. Like mentioned before, I am proud to have him as an ambassador of our university.

Last edited:
Amazing that he got all these big offers starting in December and ended up at the Pac-12 champ / national runner-up. Probably the best national story of this recruiting year.

I'm excited to see this kid play in college. Just not against us... Please don't kill our depth!

Back