What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WY ATH Tevis Bartlett (Verbal to Washington)

Dangit! I sat directly behind him at the game and didn't say a word. He had a good time though I can tell ya that much. Yes I sat in the athletes section...

Need Tevis on the Buff defense in the worst way. I like our chances here. Pac12 program and an easy drive from Cheyenne.

"I just really like the team, the guys were really cool and kind of like me where we're serious about playing football and love playing football, love the game. I heard all good things about coach [Mike] Mac[Intyre], he kind of got some of my questions answered about campus living and stuff like that. It was just a good trip."

Story ($)

They're definitely not pressuring him on a decision, which it sounds like he appreciates.

Talking about closing borders down, including border states? When was the last Wyoming player on the Buffs ? I can not think of any?? Tevis would be a great 1st ?

Talking about closing borders down, including border states? When was the last Wyoming player on the Buffs ? I can not think of any?? Tevis would be a great 1st ?

Since we're in a recruit thread and you never know who is reading, I'm gonna explain why folks are laughing at BuffUp's post.

CU had a damn good player and team leader from Wyoming who is also an active member of AllBuffs.

:lol:

Since we're in a recruit thread and you never know who is reading, I'm gonna explain why folks are laughing at BuffUp's post.

CU had a damn good player and team leader from Wyoming who is also an active member of AllBuffs.

And an all around good guy.

Man, you guys are no fun. Everyone wants to be or think they're first and especially an 18 year old boy. jeez

Man, you guys are no fun. Everyone wants to be or think they're first and especially an 18 year old boy. jeez

Haha.

Fine. I'm with you. [MENTION=7577]wyobuff[/MENTION] is on notice. If Bartlett commits to CU, Bartlett becomes my favorite Buff from Wyoming.

Don't we have two Wyobuff's? Thought one capitalized it and the other didn't, same guy?

We do. I meant to type [MENTION=321]Wyo Buff[/MENTION], but without the space it took off the capitalization to refer to our other member.

Also, if you're from Wyoming aren't you automatically a Buff? I mean, just look at their state flag:

1000px-Flag_of_Wyoming.svg.png

Ha ha yeah, I saw their flag when I went to Montana awhile back. This guy is a huge recruit for us in a glaring area of need. He would probably play day 1.

I had a snarky fify on this, but being in the recruits thread, I thought better of it. Just remember that next time.

The kid is from the town I live in, and I know a lot of people are recruiting him to play defense, but it's my impression that he wants to play QB - and cu & wyoming are the only two that have said they'd be interested in him doing that.

He listed us as #2 behind WYO in june (http://trib.com/sports/college/wyom...cle_99327f2a-b278-5f1e-8af9-dd6c4a446b93.html)

This would be a great get for CU, but a HUGE loss for wyoming. I've been telling friends (and UW alums) that the pokes just arent going to be very good if they keep letting the best kids go play somewhere else (last year, an o-lineman went to florida).

Here's hoping he's boulder bound.

Back