What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA ATH Trey Udoffia (Signed to COLORADO)

We are adding some great speed this year. I love it. When the Buffs were great, the Buffs had great speed. Welcome to the greatest four years of your life Trey!

Welcome to the Black and Gold Trey. Go Buffs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He "plans on signing his Letter of Intent in November?" What?

Maybe he's an early enrollee and will do a financial aid agreement this year so he can be enrolled for the spring semester?

Edit - I asked Adam on the Rivals board, but my assumption is that the guy who wrote the article just got the signing day for basketball confused with the one for football.

Maybe he's an early enrollee and will do a financial aid agreement this year so he can be enrolled for the spring semester?

If true we could in theory count him backwards right? That + spring under his belt would be huge

If true we could in theory count him backwards right? That + spring under his belt would be huge

Counting backwards wouldn't do anything for us. Our issue with scholarship count isn't the 25 max for a class, it's the 85 max for a roster.

But if he could be here for spring, that's definitely something that gives a guy a leg up. Made a huge difference for Addison's freshman season, for example.

Edit - I asked Adam on the Rivals board, but my assumption is that the guy who wrote the article just got the signing day for basketball confused with the one for football.
This is my assumption as well.

Now 3* WR on Rivals

Glad to have him on board no matter what they rate him but if things continue our recruiting ranking is going to make a huge jump this year over last, even with the smaller numbers.

Nice to see him get some recognition though.

Cool! Just embedded Trey's junior season highlights into post 2. No more having to link to hudl.

We did lose our recruiting forum tweets in the migration with the new format for embedding them, but we can live with that.

Back