What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA ATH Trey Udoffia (Signed to COLORADO)

After starting the season 2-6, Udoffia's team pulled together and ended up winning its school's first state championship.

Trey missed the quarterfinal game with injury and then mostly played defense at like 80% while being a decoy on offense in the semis and final.

That's exactly the mentality we need. Kid's a playmaker, too. Really excited about what he brings to the CU secondary.

https://colorado.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1839566

From Adam's article:

"I know everyone is fast at the next level but I feel like I can bring some added speed to the defense when I get to Colorado," Udoffia said. "I also feel like I can bring the mentality of we can never get down on ourselves and never give up. My team this season shows a good example of that."

Some playoff game articles where he's mentioned a LOT.

Grabbed lone interception in semi-final game.
Grabbed 3 interceptions and a host of offense in their section semifinal win over Wood HS.

He's great at keeping his eyes in the backfield and reacting to what the QB is doing. Looks athletic and fast. Can't wait to see him in the Black and Gold.

Any idea if he was officially recruited for D-back because I actually like his Offensive highlights a little more but he isn't afraid to hit . Pretty solid recruit and I am surprised no other P5 teams sniffed around

Any idea if he was officially recruited for D-back because I actually like his Offensive highlights a little more but he isn't afraid to hit . Pretty solid recruit and I am surprised no other P5 teams sniffed around
The Cougs offered him.

Not sure on the position he is being recruited for.

DB - there was a story about how he moved from WR to DB at a satellite camp and that got him offered by CU.

Fantastic recruit. Some guys make plays and change games. He's one of those guys.

And some guys change the entire attitude of those around them. This is a kid who be an example, who will set a pace for others to follow.

IMG_4118.JPG

New twitter pic, <3 Drew Wilson. Woelk said Udoffia was making plays in his practice review and with Adam mentioning that Udub made a late run at him, I think we are looking at a multiple year starter. He can apply the sticky in coverage.

Back