What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA QB Malik Henry (Verbal to Florida State)

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247 Sports

i

Westlake H.S. (Westlake Village, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/malik_henry16

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 175
40:

Rivals rating: 5*-6.1rr; #2 QB-D (#15 overall)
Scout rating: 4*; #16 QB
ESPN rating: 5*-91 grade; #1 QB-D (#11 overall)
247s rating: 4*-96 rating; #4 QB-P (#32 overall)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Alabama-Birmingham, Arizona State, Auburn, BYU, Florida State, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Washington State, Wisconsin

Last edited:
Moved to Florida to finish his HS days at IMG Academy in Bradenton. Apparently he's all in on the Florida thing.

Side question, what is IMG Academy? Obviously in this case it seems to be a High School, but the name caught my eye because of the MLB draft. Jacob Nix and Brady Aiken were both rumored to be going to IMG Academy this year so they could be drafted again this coming season. So.. it that case it seems to be more of a JC or a prep school?

http://www.imgacademy.com/

Last edited:
Interesting, I just moved away from Bradenton. My wife's old room mate works there. I guess it's a private high school that provides an emphasis on sports development

IMG is starting to become an absolute football factory

No idea what the deal is with this kid, but he was a monster recruit. Looks like he redshirted this year and would have to sit out next year so he'd be the same class as Noyer. I'd definitely be in favor of bringing him in unless he's a problem child.

apparently he went to IMG, but never played, and then somehow ended up back at Long Beach Poly for his senior year.. bizarre.

No idea what the deal is with this kid, but he was a monster recruit. Looks like he redshirted this year and would have to sit out next year so he'd be the same class as Noyer. I'd definitely be in favor of bringing him in unless he's a problem child.

apparently he went to IMG, but never played, and then somehow ended up back at Long Beach Poly for his senior year.. bizarre.
Thought I read that he's transferring to Kiffin's new school?

Back