What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Beau is very very athletic. Deceptive speed, great vision, and good wiggle. Let's not stick him with Thunder yet.

IF I had to bet, I would say that with our strength training, we are going to see Beau add about 20-30 pounds of muscle in the next year or two. At 6'2 / 235-240, I can see him thriving in the H-Back role or make the transition to a dominant Inside Backer.

It will be fun to look back at this picture. He may be hard to recognize.

Was really hoping he would try to pull his Safety buddy from nubs like that guy tried to convince him Lincoln was a garden spot. Between the 40" of snow they got this week, the fact that it will still be there for the next 3 months and Bisharat in his ear, hoped we could send the red hoards jumping off the highest silo in the state.

One can dream.

OBTW... What is the proper pronunciation of Bisharat?

Can't wait to watch Beau "vickers" Jackson when the buffs beat the nuns in a couple of years.

I was kind of hoping he'd make the transition to linebacker, but all the signing day stuff came in pushing him as a RB. If he's got the goods, why not.

All those 3 yard loss runs outside the tackle that we had with Powell, they now became a potential big play.

A guy who is quick enough to get to the edge and powerful enough to run through the arm tackle as he goes through the hole and has the instincts to find and hit that hole.

Second and 11 just became second and 5. Completely changes the offense.

Do people here want him at LB solely because it fills a huge need, or because that's where they think he'll truly be great?

Personally, I see the potential for special out of him at RB. I don't think I saw him brought down on first contact once in his hudl film (albeit that's his highlights not his full film), he runs away from 95% of the defensive backs in the open field, and the ones that do catch him, he carries 3-4 yards into the end zone.

I admittedly wanted him at LB because of his size and need at the position, as well as I thought multiple teams were recruiting him there. As soon as I found out Nebraska and Bama wanted him at RB, I was sold.

I admittedly wanted him at LB because of his size and need at the position, as well as I thought multiple teams were recruiting him there. As soon as I found out Nebraska and Bama wanted him at RB, I was sold.
I'm not saying Beau is as good or will be as good as Derrick Henry is/was in HS and college, but they are both 6'3" and by the time Beau is a sophomore at CU, he will easily be up to the 238 lbs that Henry is listed at. A RB with that size/speed combination is extremely tough to stop.

Do people here want him at LB solely because it fills a huge need, or because that's where they think he'll truly be great?

Personally, I see the potential for special out of him at RB. I don't think I saw him brought down on first contact once in his hudl film (albeit that's his highlights not his full film), he runs away from 95% of the defensive backs in the open field, and the ones that do catch him, he carries 3-4 yards into the end zone.

I think he would make an exceptional ILB at the college level. As it is, I think he can be a pretty good RB. Nice problem to have.

Back