What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

What position are we recruiting this kid at? I wouldn't think RB. LB maybe? Since we know MM likes to convert high school RBs to LB. He seems like the kind of kid that is a good enough athlete and has enough size that you just get him and then figure where to play him later.

We have multiple RBs but we don't have multiple RBs of this talent level.

He would be a step up in talent, no reason to start moving guys around.

Didn't hurt Stanford last year to have McCaffrey, Sanders, and a couple other RBs at the same time.

This kid runs right through arm tackles. I love his cuts in the open field, they are very decisive. He would definitely be a nice upgrade.

Last edited:
I agree with Duff just because that's where I think we need him the most and I think that will be his best long term position. We have a few holes to fill:

1. QB - check
2. WRs - hopefully check
3. LB - Step on up.

It's common knowledge that we recruited Christian McCaffery as a long snapper. Mistake in hind sight. Live and learn.

I assume the post is in reference to thinking he would be a WR in college. But CU never had a shot, so weird comparison.

200.gif

I have a good feeling about this one.

Not sure how to handle the momentum we have picked up but it's awesome!

I'd love for "CU to finally get a BIG RB intead of the 5'6" ones we've had for the past 15 years or so.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Since I don't really understand Twitter, who/what is "5 star * Coach T TMP?"

That building is huge. Like the increased skill of whoever they have doing photoshop edits now. Top notch recruitment ads.

Does his family own a photography business? Not many better places to practice photography than Boulder, Colorado.

Back