What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

FYI, late contacts by elite programs are common and flattering. They are often for preferred walk on status. Not saying that Bama wouldn't be smart to offer a scholarship. Beau is a great athlete. But I wouldn't want to be a late addition at Bama. No one talks about the 10-15 great athletes that are one and done every year at Bama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee, or discover that the NLI binds the athlete to the school, but the school can drop them like a hot potato if another athlete they like better is a surprise signee. I can't bring myself to call the players "student athletes" in the SEC for this and a variety of other reasons.

FYI, late contacts by elite programs are common and flattering. They are often for preferred walk on status. Not saying that Bama wouldn't be smart to offer a scholarship. Beau is a great athlete. But I wouldn't want to be a late addition at Bama. No one talks about the 10-15 great athletes that are one and done every year at Bama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Tennessee, or discover that the NLI binds the athlete to the school, but the school can drop them like a hot potato if another athlete they like better is a surprise signee. I can't bring myself to call the players "student athletes" in the SEC for this and a variety of other reasons.

This is not for PWO status. No need to even bring it up.

She just posted this from Tuscaloosa....damn.

joy.jpg

She just posted this from Tuscaloosa....damn.

joy.jpg
I kinda hope Beau and his mom don't visit AllBuffs.

Edit: On the other hand, maybe it will plant the seed that a visit to Tuscaloosa and the surrounding area is necessary if he's considering the bama offer.

Beau's mom is Jamie Pressly?!:eek:
Yes. And obviously not the mermaid version from that show with the hot daughter (grown up) from Who's the Boss, but the My Name is Earl Version. She speaks English.

C'mon Beau! Go Buffs!

UA actually has a huge amount of National merit scholars.

So does Oklahoma. I assume Alabama offers a full ride to any National Merit Scholar willing to attend, like OU. Still doesn't make them Princeton, or even CU.

So does Oklahoma. I assume Alabama offers a full ride to any National Merit Scholar willing to attend, like OU. Still doesn't make them Princeton, or even CU.
True story....a friend's son began application process to Alabama, and did not finish the process online. Regardless, he was admitted and received a fullride. Roll tide, bitches

Anything new on this kid since the Alabama talk? I know Adam predicted Buffs, but I think that was before Alabama came into the picture. I saw he's re-tweeted all the Alabama/Saban recruitment talk on Twitter, which has me worried.

I think this guy could be one of, if not the best, recruit of this class. I've watched his junior highlights on HUDL like three times. I laugh everytime just watching the mean streak he has and his ability to deliver hard hits. Not to mention, his willingness to do all the little things like pass and run block. Just from watching the way he plays, he seems like the kind of guy that will make an impact no matter where you put him, and won't shy away from big moments in important games. I really hope we can pull this off!

Back