What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

fingers crossed. we've got about 2-3 possibles, including this one, that would make me really fired up if they come in. fingers so damned crossed.

Loved Boulder and the Pac-12 has a lot of appeal. I won't make a prediction, but I think CU is in better shape than my nerves would indicate on this one.

If he commits on signing day, I think you have to like CU's chances. If he drags it passed that, then I highly doubt he does.

giphy.gif

If he commits on signing day, I think you have to like CU's chances. If he drags it passed that, then I highly doubt he does.

I'm probably more worried about Nebraska than Alabama.

And I'm most worried about ASU.

Any chance this kid could play wide receiver for us. I mean, he doesn't look super fast IMO, but we could use all the big, physical talent at WR as possible.

Unfortunately, doesn't seem like his parents will be getting many opportunities to take pictures of the gorgeous Boulder landscape unless they visit dressed in their ASU gear.

I am sure that there is a certain level of toying with people going on in the Twitter exchange. Jackson hasn't announced where he is going yet. He is scheduled to announce on the eve of NSD. Whether Bishrat makes the same decision remains to be seen.

Last edited:
I can't imagine we don't hear something soon (like today or tomorrow.) He specifically has said he doesn't want to scramble on NSD to make a decision

Jackson is announcing tomorrow and has announced his top 3 already (no CU), so we better hope that they are joking about pairing up.

The ASU staff is puzzling to me. They lost their OC Mike Norvell who became the Head Coach at Memphis. He also took chief recruiter, Chip Long. Norvell is replaced by Lindsay, who while having a good 2-year run as OC as S.Miss, he is 3 years removed from being a High School coach, with one year studying under Gus Mahlzahn at Auburn. (note Gus was on Graham's staff at Tulsa around 2007-08 iirc).

They list 2 guys coaching RBs, but I think that's an error.
Kody Burns was a GA with Lindsay 3 years ago at Auburn and has 2 years of coaching experience at directional schools in the south. He is a former Auburn RB.

Josh Martin is also listed as a RB coach, but he was a GA last year working with the OL and I'd assume that's his role still? He was a former OL in college.

Can't help but think that if he decommitted from Stanford, it had something to do with playing second fiddle to Christian McCaffery.
I think he's looking for opportunity, and a place to start right away. He will definitely have that at CU!

Few campuses can compete with Boulder as far as beauty goes. I was at Stanford this past summer, and it's nice, but it's NOT as picturesque. Very flat
landscape.

I think Boulder is in a great position to land this game changer.

I doubt very much it had anything to do with McCaffery, the depth chart at Stanford, etc.
And I doubt very much that any kid his age cares much about scenery (except that of the opposite sex).

I think it's silly to try to ascribe motivations.

Adams worked hard and got the only OV. Beau seemed to enjoy the trip.

Hopefully his motivations and where he felt the best fit aligns for CU. lots of reasons why it could. The inverse is also true.

All I'm certain of is that I'd love to see him in the black & gold.

I think it's silly to try to ascribe motivations.

Hopefully his motivations and where he felt the best fit aligns for CU. lots of reasons why it could. The inverse is also true.

All I'm certain of is that I'd love to see him in the black & gold.
I'd say the fact that his family was with him on the trip points to this being a family decision for him. That's a good thing regardless of where he decides to go. Hopefully they have a really high comfort level with the CU staff and the whole CU/Boulder experience. I just don't think there is a better place in the Pac 12. That is my totally unbiased opinion.

Nik - Did he not go to ASU 1/22 as is shown on his Rivals page? Probably discussed at that site, but I didn't see anything here so I assumed he visited there.

Nik - Did he not go to ASU 1/22 as is shown on his Rivals page? Probably discussed at that site, but I didn't see anything here so I assumed he visited there.

Yes, Bisharat did visit both Colorado and Arizona State. His sister attends school in Tempe, but it appeared the Buffs had the edge following his two official visits. Then Alabama got involved and it kind of complicated the situation for Bisharat. He seems to be pretty confused at this point.

If he did, I missed that. And if so, that bodes well since it seems he was a strong CU lean after the visit to Boulder. I hope that was the case and he liked CU more after visiting both rather than ASU sweeping in and piquing his interest after he had started leaning here.

Back