What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Never got the feeling he was heavily leaning towards ASU, and predicted him to be a Buff before Alabama seemingly complicated things for Bisharat. Michigan and ****braska also making a late push for him but I'd be surprised if he ended up at either of those schools.

So likely between CU and Bama? Hmm alright then. Thanks for the info

I can understand the attraction of the Alabama offer given their success, but with the contact from Saban coming at the last possible minute, I would take the offer as an insult. That the Tide didn't want him and couldn't be bothered until they struck out on their other options. If Beau wasn't even a priority during the recruiting period, how would he expect to be a priority once he arrived on campus?

Plus...
upload_2016-2-1_11-29-36.jpeg

I can understand the attraction of the Alabama offer given their success, but with the contact from Saban coming at the last possible minute, I would take the offer as an insult. That the Tide didn't want him and couldn't be bothered until they struck out on their other options. If Beau wasn't even a priority during the recruiting period, how would he expect to be a priority once he arrived on campus?

Plus...
View attachment 18666
I kind of felt the same way. Who wants to be an afterthought? But I'm sure Saban came up with an explanation like, "We hadn't been recruiting in Northern California and when we found out about you and saw your tape, we were blown away. We think you could contribute right away, son. You can help us win another National Championship."

I still maintain if he commits on signing day you have to like CU's chances. If he doesn't, then he is probably gone.

Nick Saban has built himself the best recruiting pitch in the country. Credit to him. It takes time to build it. Now all he has to say to kids is "We are going to win a National Championship with OR without you. We've decided to offer you that chance. You just need to decide if you want to be a champion."

That is certainly tough to look away from! However, he can come here and lead the upswing of our program as THE face of it!

My question would be: Is Saban there in 4 years? He's 64 now with not a lot left to prove.
Not sure that it's about proving anything. If it was, I feel like he would have tried to make the jump back to the NFL already, as that's the only thing he has left to conquer.

It all comes down to if he wants to play in the SEC or stay out west in the PAC-12. Apparently he doesn't care about the late interest from Michigan and Nebraska so it is more about the opportunity Alabama provides against staying in the PAC area.

So, whatever happened to the old "you commit to the school, not the coach" thing? haha.

If his family is with him, I can see him wanting to play where mom and dad can see him most often.
That would lean towards the Pac.

Plus...
View attachment 18666

He was committed to Stanford for a long time he only recently reopened his recruitment. Easily explainable.

Plus...
View attachment 18666

I doubt he is insulted by an offer from the national champions. I don't think these kids think like that. I'm sure he's flattered. After all, if Kate Upton wants to **** you, do you really care that you were her 3rd choice?

I doubt he is insulted by an offer from the national champions. I don't think these kids think like that. I'm sure he's flattered. After all, if Kate Upton wants to **** you, do you really care that you were her 3rd choice?

maybe not the first time, but if you're planning on hanging out together for 4 years it starts to matter.

Saban could sell ice to an Eskimo.

The Fusker douche on the talk radio station was talking about Nebraska being the team to beat for Lamar Jackson but made no mention of Bisharat.

The Fusker douche on the talk radio station was talking about ****braska being the team to beat for Lamar Jackson but made no mention of Bisharat.
Well, that would meld with Jackon's tweet to Bisharat. (See above)

Back