What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA SG Bryce Peters (Signed to Colorado)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

brycepeters.png

Damien H.S. (La Verne, CA)

AAU: Prodigy Elite

Twitter: https://twitter.com/brycepeters23

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 190

Rivals rating: 3*; unranked PG (#150 overall)
Scout rating: 3*; #26 SG
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #34 SG
247s rating: 3*-85 grade; #20 Combo Guard

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Fresno State, Grand Canyon, Nevada, Pepperdine, San Francisco, SJSU, Tulsa, UNLV, Utah State, UTEP, Wyoming

Last edited:
Bryce Peters, Damien, Guard, Junior
One of the areas best pure shooters averaged 14 points, four assists and four rebounds for the Baseline and Division III state champions. In the 70-57 win over Moraga-Campolindo for the state title, Peters finished with 12 points and four assists. In arguably the toughest league in Southern California, Peters earned Baseline first-team honors to go with his first all-area first-team selection.

http://www.insidesocal.com/tribprep...jeremy-hemsley-and-matt-dunn-earn-top-awards/

Sounds like Dre was on campus with the recruits. Great to hear.

I LOVE big PGs. So obviously I'm intrigued here. He doesn't quite have the ball handling skills that the Mayor had in HS, but not many do. I think if we are lucky enough to grab him, he's someone who could play solid minutes off of the bench and then fill in as Dom runs the show as a junior/senior. By the time Peters is a junior, and Dom is gone, he could be ready to take the reigns.

I do love that he talks about defense every time I see him interviewed too. Gotta bring that mentality back.

Highlight reel was kinda short, I hope we get some more vids. Does seem to have nice form on his jump shot and looks like he has a high release point. I saw him make a nice cross over move in one hi-light and I think if he works on it some more it could become downright nasty.

Nice to get back to California for a recruit after missing on Dorsey. It seemed like we wasted all the momentum from dinwiddie considering his popularity in the state.

Hells yeah! Recruiting finally got a little exciting with this pickup. Not giving Tad his hallpass back yet, but it is being considered.

Last edited:
Tell me his photo doesn't look like a young Dennis Rodman (even if his game and size is completely different).

Back