What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA WR Dymond Lee (Verbal to UCLA)

Huge recruit for us. His brother is here and it would be a big win for us to beat out the other Pac 12 schools for his services. Dymond very well could be a starter as a true freshman. With limited scholarships he is exactly the difference maker we are looking for. Go get em coach!

Let's hope the old saying, blood is thicker than water, holds true. I guess water would be everybody else lol. He'd be a big recruiting win for us, no doubt there.

Let's hope the old saying, blood is thicker than water, holds true. I guess water would be everybody else lol. He'd be a big recruiting win for us, no doubt there.

Fun Fact: The full saying is actually "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" which is the exact opposite sentiment of what "blood is thicker than water" is used to convey.

Fun Fact: The full saying is actually "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" which is the exact opposite sentiment of what "blood is thicker than water" is used to convey.

cliff-clavin.jpeg

Other than you missing the sarcasm?

Wow, thanks man. I don't really get sarcasm, especially when it's hidden as well as that post. Now I totally get why an 18 year old wouldn't want to spend the next 4-5 years of his life in New Orleans. You're so smart, I mean, really really smart.

“Colorado has made it clear they want me in their program, but Donovan hasn’t said much to me about them,” said Lee.

I could've sworn it was said previously Donovan was talking up CU to him..

"Donovan talks a lot about Colorado's coaches and how they are really smart coaches. I have talked to [Buffs offensive line coach Gary] Bernardi and seen him around a few times and I talk to [head] coach [Mike] MacIntyre also," Dymond said. "Coach 'Mac' is a really passionate guy and he cares about the game as well as his players. That is the main thing that Dononvan talks about, that he has a true relationship with his coach and his teammates. He said they really have a brotherhood, even more so than what they had in high school."

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1734935

It's a NUb interview, can't expect much out of them.

Wide receiver Dymond Lee (West Hills, Calif./Chaminade) said four schools are coming at him the strongest.

"Right now it's mainly PAC-12 schools," Lee said. "UCLA is coming the hardest followed closely by Colorado. Then Washington has been in the mix. Nebraska is fairly consistent as well."

Lee hopes to visit some of those schools this summer.

Last edited:
Miami is almost full. Think I read Miami fan say they have three spots left?

from phone

True, SD. Miami could has built has nice pipeline to Chaminade though. Also agree with Luke that UCLA will linger.

Back