What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO OLB JoJo Domann (Signed to Nebraska)

"I want to go to a school that has a coaching staff that invests with me as a person and not just a player," Domann explained. "I want to have a personal relationship with them, not just be another guy. I want to go a place that has won and is going to win, a place where a conference championship or a national championship is in the picture.
lofhMiX.jpg

Cue the haters who say we should be expending more time recruiting him and less time trying to build new relationships/pipelines. Our coaches can't know how to qualify a lead, or maybe they can?

Cue the haters who say we should be expending more time recruiting him and less time trying to build new relationships/pipelines. Our coaches can't know how to qualify a lead, or maybe they can?
I think it is always a balance. No reason you cannot move on to some Plan B types for certain positions while aggressively pursuing Plan A guys at other positions, despite even mild interest at this stage. Successful recruiting requires both and it seems like our coaches have had some issues finding that balance thus far at CU.

I think it is always a balance. No reason you cannot move on to some Plan B types for certain positions while aggressively pursuing Plan A guys at other positions, despite even mild interest at this stage. Successful recruiting requires both and it seems like our coaches have had some issues finding that balance thus far at CU.

Do we really know this though? That was my point. I certainly have my reservations about this staff, but I'm not about to spit out some ignorance that may or may not be true. Innocent until proven guilty, I guess.

Do we really know this though? That was my point. I certainly have my reservations about this staff, but I'm not about to spit out some ignorance that may or may not be true. Innocent until proven guilty, I guess.
Certainly circumstantial, but the staff has only targeted a select number of commits to different schools in three classes. Putting your school at a distinct disadvantage in today's recruiting using that strategy.

Certainly circumstantial, but the staff has only targeted a select number of commits to different schools in three classes. Putting your school at a distinct disadvantage in today's recruiting using that strategy.

maybe. maybe not.

My buddy from ASU thinks he is a lock. The bitch was correct about Ballage.

Okay, what would be YOUR strategy for recruiting? I'm tired of reading vague sales and marketing BS, let's s hear an actual program from you.

Okay, what would be YOUR strategy for recruiting? I'm tired of reading vague sales and marketing BS, let's s hear an actual program from you.
I have posted about it plenty over the years, you can search for it if you want. As it pertains to Domann, depends on how high the coaches rate him. If he is top 3-4 at his position, no reason they cannot continue to recruit him all the way to signing day. If not, they can move on.

According to Rivals, Leavitt and Walters are the top recruiters on Domann. Probably our best line up to try and keep him home.

In the end I think he is going to Nebraska or ASU. He will be a good one, and doesn't appear to want to stay that close to home. Time will tell.

In the end I think he is going to Nebraska or ASU. He will be a good one, and doesn't appear to want to stay that close to home. Time will tell.

fwiw, it sounds like KSU is the program to beat if he decides to leave the state.

Most CO kids that really want to be Buffs jump at the chance to join them. That's how most of the CO commits have been. They commit shortly after receiving an offer. I don't see Kemp, Domann being Roberts types. I see them being Stoll types. Get me out of state where I can try new things and to a program that is in a better situation. KSU on Friday per the same type of sources that get you lambasted for speaking ill against the Broncos or Manning.

I will be taking my talents to...

This kid better be good with all this hoopla...

Let them have there fun. It's a once in a lifetime experience for almost everyone, let them be teenagers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back