What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

QOi0AHD.gif

Apparently Chryst doesn't allow commits to take visits, and Watts wanted to take more visits.

He does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that was another reason fehoko was dropped last year along with grades. They were pissed he took that trip to Washington state and then he wanted to take more visits.

Yeah that was another reason fehoko was dropped last year along with grades. They were pissed he took that trip to Washington state and then he wanted to take more visits.
I looked at it as a reason to drop him, not necessarily a rule. Don't really care either way, just want to land Watts.

Committed too early. CU got him thinking. And he has realized just how highly he is evaluated by staffs across the country. He can pretty much go anywhere he wants. I bet it's confusing as all heck. Such a big decision with lots of stress and this process isn't always as fun for recruits as we imagine it to be.

I don't know how much I'd read into that "also likes" part. I've followed his recruiting hard and he rarely ever mentioned Miami. He may be higher on Florida than before but he's also rarely mentioned them.

Here was his last update before his UW visit and commitment: "However, he does know which programs seem to want him most in the stretch run of his recruitment."Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Colorado are recruiting me the hardest," said Watts."

And this is where he wanted to visit: Miami (FL), Florida, Indiana, Ohio State, Florida State, and Colorado before making a decision.

Last edited:
And Ohio State has two corner commits and one who may be able to play corner. Not sure if they're taking at least 3 corners

And Ohio State has two corner commits and one who may be able to play corner. Not sure if they're taking at least 3 corners

I've gotten the feeling OSU, Bama, and FSU are slow playing him because he's not on the top of their board, I mean if they weren't, I don't think he'd be uncommitted or would have ever committed to Wisconsin.

Here's a quote from FSU's 247: "Watts announced he’ll make his college decision on July 14th. That date will likely put him out of play for Florida State. With numbers tight and more important needs still to fill, a source tells Noles247 that FSU would not be able to take him at that time. Although he’s on the board, he’s not at the top of the defensive back board. A solid camp performance could boost his slot on the board"

Back