What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

If CU were able to make it 4-0 in OOC, and give Oregon a tight game, there would be serious serious buzz around the program. If by some miracle the buffs are 5-0 to start the season...

If the Buffs miraculously could find a way to emerge from dark days and decleat the Ducks... that would be the big one! Fun to dream.....

[video]http://thats-normal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/fred-sanford-im-coming-o.gif[/video]

Can't handle this

[tweet]628639226276540416[/tweet]

eye_popping_brazilian.jpg

How is that a downer exactly? All it talks about is USF based off a USF-focused question and then lists the big teams he has offers from as well as the fact he likes Indiana and has visited CU. Watts has been respectful to USF through the whole process but I highly doubt he ends up there.

In this Line: "Watts listed USF as one of his top schools at the beginning of the summer. The fact that he still feels the same way after decommitting from Wisconsin three weeks ago is a great sign for the Bulls."

You could replace USF with us or several other teams and it would make sense.

Last edited:
Somebody Twitter his ass to be a Buff. Add a vid of the 93 U game, dude would wreck guys and play day one.

Gonna have to wait this one out til NSD.

I was wondering about what he meant by, "hopefully w'll be teammates" in his tweet to Huntley. This makes sense. He wants to see what the Buffs do this season before his decision, and make sure we look like we are on track.

I was wondering about what he meant by, "hopefully w'll be teammates" in his tweet to Huntley. This makes sense. He wants to see what the Buffs do this season before his decision, and make sure we look like we are on track.

That's a Flounder scoop, almost as good as his Huntley just committed to UF scoop...Take it with a massive grain of salt.

Almost made me wonder if Watts has the grades? Decommiting from Wisconsin might be a result of not being able to be admitted. Just throwing crap against the wall.

Almost made me wonder if Watts has the grades? Decommiting from Wisconsin might be a result of not being able to be admitted. Just throwing crap against the wall.

Yes you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly doubtful that he'd have this kind of offer list if qualifying was a concern. I wouldn't worry about that.

I think we are gonna get him. Don't get all pissy with me if not. It'd be huge if so.

I think we get him too. He would be the biggest recruit since lazy DScott. Kid likes to hit and he doesn't seem to be committed on playing in the south or Midwest. Leavitt's personality is a difference maker. Ironically, my biggest fear is that we shock the country and win 8 or 9. He'll be gone if we do as the D is our weakest link and winning that many games means the D made huge strides. Just give us 2+ years with MMac and Leavitt and we'll be good.

This is going to be an interesting season. Most of us think we are one year away. I think we will pull a couple major upsets and the expectations for '16 will be crazy.

He just tweeted that he got his official offer from CU. He would be a huge addition for us. Also, I never knew what an official offer letter looked like until now. Here it is.

[tweet]629761909911343104[/tweet]

Last edited:
Back