What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 GA CB Ronnie Blackmon (Signed to COLORADO)

I really don't get how he's only a 70 on ESPN. That's just criminal.

It will change. No way a guy with multiple P5 offers from across the country and with his physical attributes stays rated at the bottom end of the 3* range.

That said, ask me how many ****s I give about some player evaluator at ESPN who can't get a job on a college coaching staff. :smile2:

It will change. No way a guy with multiple P5 offers from across the country and with his physical attributes stays rated at the bottom end of the 3* range.

That said, ask me how many ****s I give about some player evaluator at ESPN who can't get a job on a college coaching staff. :smile2:

Dan Hawkins?

Also, kudos to Charles Clark. He's doing a fantastic job on the recruiting trail this cycle.

super-excited.gif

Just like a hick from WV to not have a clue what the world is like. See the world! And yes, you can see snow on our mountain tops year round. There's quite a difference in climate at 5,000 feet and 14,000 feet..

Just like a hick from WV to not have a clue what the world is like. See the world! And yes, you can see snow on our mountain tops year round. There's quite a difference in climate at 5,000 feet and 14,000 feet..

The weather perception here blows my mind. Whatever, he will be even happier once he sees this great state.

:gobuffs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I like to see when I first log into allbuffs for the day! Got us 2 from Georgia so far this cycle, lets build that pipeline.

The WV idiot with his weather comment is clueless.

When these Georgia guys get here all we need is for them to start telling their friends back home what it is like to play football here and we will have the attention of future guys from there.

Camp in August, similar temperature to Georgia but low humidity vs. high humidity is no comparison. Winters in Colorado are colder but again the humidity and sunshine make most days much more comfortable, spring ball in Georgia heat and humidity vs. almost ideal Colorado temps and again humidity again no comparison.

Get these guys in and let them host future kids from the southeast and we should havesome long term success.

...and everyone in W Virginia gets black lung disease.

Mr. Blackmon, at first glance, appears to have the best offer list of any committed '16 recruit. Yes? No?

Welcome to Colorado Young Man. Thank you for your commitment and look forward to celebrating PAC12 championships with you.

Back