What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 LA ATH Ca'Ron Baham (Signed to COLORADO)

I'd be shocked
We shall see. He is still recovering from his ACL and I know they are very high on Blackmon potentially doing the punt/kick return duties, but Baham has electric speed and would like to see that used on Special Teams.

WTF happened here?

I believe it's about this:

Baham has a two-and-a-half month old daughter named Cadence. He will spend his first year at Colorado by himself, but Baham hopes to be joined by his daughter and his daughter's mother in Boulder next year.

"It is kind of something I have dreamed about, having my daughter there in the stands watching me put on a great show," he said.

https://colorado.rivals.com/news/baham-talks-about-future-at-cu

To often when things like this happen the kid slips off the radar and never finishes.

Hope he can find a school close to home that will give him the support he needs to be able to play and finish that degree which will be more important in the long run.

Seems like a nice kid who put himself in a hard position, wish the best to him and his family.

To often when things like this happen the kid slips off the radar and never finishes.

Hope he can find a school close to home that will give him the support he needs to be able to play and finish that degree which will be more important in the long run.

Seems like a nice kid who put himself in a hard position, wish the best to him and his family.
I think Tulane would take him and he took an OV there, also looks like he's looking at UL-L and La Tech, plenty of quality G5 programs around NOLA. Hopefully that works out for him.

I think Tulane would take him and he took an OV there, also looks like he's looking at UL-L and La Tech, plenty of quality G5 programs around NOLA. Hopefully that works out for him.

If he can get a degree from Tulane he should sign that paperwork ASAP.

Tulane is a fantastic school, a real rising gem. Not so sure about the football team.
They did hire Willie Fritz who generally does well with his option attack, but looking at his twitter follows seems he's looking at UL-L and La Tech so far.

Back